Capella is at the forefront of making vital information about our world accessible in a timely manner. We’re leveraging proven technologies and building new capabilities to create a constellation of SAR satellites that can collect information about any spot on the planet within an hour.
At Capella you’ll work in a collaborative team environment, alongside smart people with a history of space mission success. No prior space experience is needed—we’re looking for people excited about tackling seemingly impossible challenges, learning new skills and concepts, and helping each other achieve success.
Our mission and our products are meant to understand the whole world and help everyone in it, regardless of race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger.
We value diversity at Capella and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Capella Space is seeking an Identity Management Engineer to join the Security Operations Team . Your responsibility will be to design, implement, manage, and support Identity Access Management and Vaulting technologies. You will work with the architecture, engineering, operations, and support teams to create and maintain standards, deploy new solutions, administer, automate, and support commercial and custom IAM platforms such as AWS IAM, MS Active Directory, MS Azure AD, Okta SSO, HashiCorp Vault .
- Minimum of 5+ years hands-on identity and access management and information security experience.
- Intimately familiar with IAM frameworks and have a deep understanding of identity management, assurance, authentication, access, and authorization entitlements.
- The successful candidate will have experience engineering and integrating applications using Okta federated solutions including out of the box (OOTB) connectors, SAML, OAuth, OIDC, as well as hands-on development experience utilizing Okta APIs, SCIM, and custom connectors.
- Demonstrated experience with Okta implementation including access gateway, reverse proxy, policy configuration, supporting and implementing MFA and risk based adaptive MFA.
- Understanding of AWS IAM configurations, including federating identity, securing role assumption, identity boundaries, etc.
Nice to Have
- Experience with a SIEM tool, preferably Splunk
- Experience with authoring Cybersecurity guidance, including policies, strategies, and whitepapers
- Experience with infrastructure as code (IaC) such as Terraform
- Experience working in an Agile software environment
In addition to an opportunity to take part in an innovative and fast-growing business with a highly motivated and skilled team, we also take pride in taking care of our employees. Here are just a few ways that we show our appreciation:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Gourmet-style, daily lunch
- Weekly Capella community events
- Commuter benefits including Transit Flex Spending and baywheels membership
- Dog-friendly work environment (SF)