Canvas is the #1 Diversity Recruitment Platform (DRP). It’s the new way to hire diverse teams with confidence and gain full transparency into the diversity of applicants in your hiring process. Startups to Fortune 500 companies are using Canvas to understand the diversity of their recruiting pipeline, source underrepresented talent, run engaging virtual events, enhance employer brand, and measure the ROI of their diversity recruiting initiatives.
We’re backed by Sequoia and recently closed $20 million in funding. We’re also a remote-first company (US based only at this time) and no matter where you sit, you’re a part of our Canvas.
Our team is composed of people from every background and experience. We’re MLK Scholars, high school dropouts, former artists, veterans and working parents. We’re a passionate team of learners and doers with a bias for action. We encourage each other to remember and exercise our individual “why” in service to our mission.
We are searching for our founding Onboarding Manager to design, plan, and implement a truly best-in-class customer onboarding experience for our fantastic customers. You will take this function from 0 to 1 and join our growing Customer Experience organization, working closely with internal stakeholders from Sales and Customer Success to drive adoption, satisfaction, and let’s be real, raving fandom, from our customers.
Customer Experience is Canvas’ secret sauce. Our partners love working with us because we deeply understand the recruiting and talent landscape and are “people geeks” at heart. You embody this enthusiasm for our customers, coupled with a systems and processes lens and you’re comfortable holding folks’ hands through technical questions and product integrations. You’re excited about building an onboarding organization from the ground up as we rapidly scale. You love supporting customers to arrive at that aha! moment when they suddenly see the return on their investment.
We are excited about continuous improvement and outside-of-the box thinking. This role drives impact against our mission to make recruiting fair for all by supporting our customers to quickly find delight through more efficient processes that allow them to center diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in hiring.
What You’ll Do
Be the authority on launching partners, explaining the technical nuances of launching integrations, and driving time to value and product adoption a customer’s launch.
- Build our customer onboarding processes from the ground up
- Partner with the VP of Customer Experience and Director of Customer Success to define success metrics for customer onboarding
- Become a Canvas expert, learning the ins and outs of our platform as well as our super users and product experts
- Drive new users’ engagement, feature adoption, and advocacy through solid implementation
- Coach and advise new Canvas users on how to most successfully leverage our tool, while consulting on their full hiring tech stack
- Change management across large recruiting organizations
- Successfully onboard all new Canvas customers, while continuously iterating and improving on this process
What You’ll Bring
- You have a 3-5+ years of recruiting experience, you are a recruiter at heart and you’re excited to become an extension of our partners’ teams, coaching on strategy as well as platform usage
- Your day-to-day will consist of:
- 70%: implementation conversations with partners via phone and email
- 15%: strategic planning for how to continuously improve onboarding
- 5%: attendings team meetings (1-3 per week)
- 5%: completing administrative tasks (internal emails, announcements etc.)
- Exceptional ability to develop relationships and trust
- Enthusiasm for a great customer experience, you are excited about becoming an Onboarding Manager on a product built by recruiters, for recruiters
- Eagerness to own and manage all customer onboarding end-to-end
- Strength in project management and meeting deadlines, passionate about recruiting and the talent industry
- You have strong business acumen and admiration for analytics
- A knack for learning and adaptability to handle tasks wherever needed
- Bonus: You’ve been both a recruiter and a customer onboarding or implementation professional--this role sits at the intersection of these two worlds
We ask that all applicants create a Canvas profile as part of our application process. This will allow us to learn more about you, as well as give you a chance to interact with our product!
We’d love to set you up for success and are offering resources emphasizing your personal well being!
- Medical, dental, vision insurance: 99% coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) plan and we match 3% of your salary (regardless if you contribute or not)
- unlimited paid-time off
- flexible parental leave
- $500 work from home stipend
- $75/week reimbursement for your meals or groceries
- quarterly wellness days off with a $125 quarterly wellness stipend