Candid™ is helping people get the smiles they always wanted at prices they can afford. By simplifying the process (direct-to-consumer) and reducing costs (by up to 65% less), we can help more people feel confident and healthy. We believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible to all, and we're using modern software practices to diagnose, treat, and monitor orthodontic cases. Our team is a group of startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, Squarespace, WeWork, Blue Apron, and Clover Health.
We're looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join the Candid team in our Columbus, OH HQ. As part of the Operations team, you will work with many different teams across the organization. You are someone who is passionate about the accuracy, usability, and integrity of data. You will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com instance. You have expertise and experience integrating systems and improving the use of processes and necessary tools with diverse teams. We will rely on you for building on the configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform. You will help train others in best practices and onboard new users onto the system. You will report directly to our Senior Operations Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Establish a solid understanding of business processes across our organization in order to form a plan for optimization of our 150+ user Salesforce org
- Partner with management on the Sales, Customer Support and Clinical teams to help specify each team’s needs and translate those needs to technical requirements
- Prioritize Salesforce asks from users across the company based on importance, urgency and business goals and coordinate the key players and resources needed to deliver those asks according to projected deadlines
- Get to know the working habits and pain points of your users on the above teams
- Support internal users; diagnose and resolve problems quickly
What You’ll Need
- 3-8 years of working experience working in Salesforce
- Experience working in-house as a Salesforce Administrator
- Strong command of the Lightning Sales Console and Service Console environments
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate business and technical needs and interact with staff at all levels
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of your time between our NYC and Columbus, Ohio HQs
- Some experience coding in Apex and/or familiarity with Workflows
- Familiarity with Health Cloud product
- Familiarity with the Distribution Engine application
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation and equity in the business
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Parking/Bus pass
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
We continuously strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.