Bynder goes far beyond managing digital assets. Our digital asset management platform enables teams to conquer the chaos of proliferating content, touchpoints, and relationships in order to thrive.
With powerful and intuitive solutions that embrace the way people want to work, and a richly integrated ecosystem, We are the brand ally that unifies and transforms the creation and sharing of assets, inspiring teams, delighting customers, and elevating businesses.
Our 500+ employees, known as ‘Byndies’, together constitute the world’s most extensive pool of digital asset management expertise. We enable more than 1.7M users across more than 3,700 organizations, including Spotify, Puma, Five Guys and Icelandair.
Founded in 2013, we have eight offices around the globe, including the Netherlands, USA, Spain, UK, Australia and UAE. For more information, visit www.bynder.com.
Our SAAS platform is seen as one of the best in the DAM industry and we attribute a big part of our success to the talented and hardworking engineers we have in our tech teams. We are becoming one of the fastest growing scale-ups of Europe and have big plans and the ambition to be the fastest growing scale-up in the world.
We are forming a high-performing new team focused on revolutionising our platform’s “assets distribution and sharing” feature. This critical functionality is vital to our customers, and we are determined to modernise it by diving deep into complex legacy code, documenting it and leveraging our latest technology stack.
As a key member of this pioneering team, you will shape the future of our platform. With constant customer feedback, you will directly influence the roadmap ensuring an exceptional user journey. We value your expertise and creativity, and you will be empowered with ample resources to conduct through investigations, explore innovative solutions, and bring your ideas to life.
By joining us now, you will embark on a challenging yet immensely rewarding journey. Working in our lovely Barcelona office, you will work alongside passionate individuals who share your drive for excellence, and enjoy a safe and collaborative environment that fosters innovation and personal growth. Together we will transform the way our platform delivers value to our customers and take Bynder to new heights.
This is why we are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who would like to grow with us!
The Senior QA Engineer is part of our cross functional teams together with the Product Manager, Agile Lead, Backend Engineers, Frontend Engineer, DevOps Engineer. The teams are responsible to continuously deliver value to our customers and to maximise the quality of the Bynder products. The Senior QA Engineer ensures that all aspects of our Bynder products are verified and validated before the product is released.
The Senior QA Engineer is the go-to person for high-level QA decisions that impact teams and QA initiatives. Partner with the engineers to define and build scalable, robust automation frameworks & tools & platforms to support web, mobile, API and performance testing needs across teams, with buy-in from the majority.
What you will do
- Own and drive QA initiatives to improve existing test automation infrastructure, architecture and framework configuration - focused on continuous testing and continuous delivery
- Maintain and continuously improve quality processes necessary to ensure compliance, effectiveness, outgoing product quality and continuous improvement
- Architect design, modification, development, implementation and maintenance of test automation frameworks
- Collaborate with teams to develop and build automation tools to ensure quality standards are maintained and products/services are scalable
- Review the product backlog and understand the roadmap to prioritise QA and provide feedback to improve product quality and reduce failure risk
- Write clear and concise test plans for new features, estimate work and monitor progress against milestones
- Create visibility of key quality metrics (automation coverage, defect leakage and code quality) and coach/mentor engineering teams so they can improve them
- Work with technical leaders and architects to understand SaaS platform requirements and apply appropriate testing strategies for API/cloud web testing and automation
- Inspire, coach and mentor other QA engineers and team members with creativity, knowledge sharing, blogs and webinars
- Drive innovation / integration of new test technologies and methods in the R&D organisation
- Interview and recruit QA engineers as our team grows
What you will bring
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation - highly motivated, self-starting individual
- Experienced in partnering, innovating and making things happen
- Very creative, strong problem-solving skills and a deep desire for continuous learning
- Driven approach to quality in automated testing / other QA best practices and you actively coach other team members in this area.
- In-depth and proven work experience (>10 years) in test automation solutions (Cypress, Selenium) and performance test solutions (K6, Locust, Jmeter)
- Knowledgable in working with CI/CD frameworks to integrate quality automation into our build and release pipelines using Jenkins or a similar platform
- Experience with productivity tools and workflow models such as Jira/X-Ray, Scrum/Kanban, Confluence.
- Skilful in working with high-performing teams using Agile, Lean methodologies and frameworks
- Experience leading a small team of on-site and remote QA engineers
Why you'll love Bynder!
At Bynder, innovation is in our DNA. We've worked hard to build an environment that promotes creative thinking and self-initiative within a culture of fun. It’s common to find colleagues hanging out after work - if you believe in "be nice, work hard, have fun", you'll have an office full of friends.
What we offer
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard
- Opportunity to initiate your own projects
- An experienced team which is ready to welcome you anytime
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive monthly compensation
- Apple gear
- Daily lunch
- Drinks at the Bynder Bar :-)
- Awesome office in the heart of Barcelona, next to the famous Plaza Catalunya
Bynder Love is the principle that guides the way we grow our teams, support our employees, and celebrate our differences. At Bynder we strive to create a culture that embraces every Byndie because differences in background, experience, and perspective makes Bynder even better. At Bynder a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, whatever their ethnicity, color, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or physical and mental ability are valued and respected. Our commitment is for all Byndies to have the freedom to be their true authentic selves.
Just as we are never finished innovating, Bynder’s commitment to being An Even Better Bynder is a constant, evolving commitment that includes education, listening, and action.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V