🐶 Our mission
To deliver health and happiness to dogs and their humans all over the world. We believe dogs deserve better, if you genuinely care about that mission, are dedicated & determined, open & honest and always striving for better, we would love to hear from you. We have just started in Belgium and are looking to build a sales team that can help us convince Belgian customers to join our pack.
📣 A bit about the role.
An important part of our growth strategy is direct sales, the junior sales manager is responsible for ensuring our direct sales team will have the best spot at the best possible events, where we are able to reach our target audience. We are looking for an event coordinator, who is ready to take on the exciting challenge of introducing our brand to the Belgium market.
This role is for someone who is able to spin a lot of different plates, take on responsibility and do it all with a sense of humour. You would be crucial in executing end to end planning and management of 75+ events to help the department achieve high growth and top level acquisitions. You will need to build and maintain strong relationships with our sales team, our brand ambassadors and our logistics drivers along with the various 3rd party event organisers.
👋 A bit about you.
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Relationship management skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Creative in thinking of new event opportunities
- Proactive, with a ‘let’s get it done’ attitude
- Enjoys the rush of a start-up and starting from scratch
- Driver’s licence
- Fluent in Flemish, French and English
- Love dogs, naturally
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday and an additional day for every year of service
- €500 personal learning & development budget
- Butternut Box employee discount
- Enhanced parental leave
- The oppawtunity to help dogs live healthier and happier lives