📣 A bit about the role.
The call team supervisor will be responsible for the management of up to 10 Active Call Team members. You will be required to keep your team motivated, supported and performing at a high standard. You will be the first point of contact for all of your team members and therefore deal with a wide range of issues.
In this role, you will help your team deliver an outstanding level of service to our customers. We are always striving to deliver the best possible experience, with personalisation at the heart of what we do. To achieve this we speak to our customers directly, connecting with them on a human level to understand and uncovering who they (and their dog’s) are, with the goal of leaving each and every customer smiling after a call.
✍️ In this role, you can expect to:
- Be the first point of contact for your call team members.
- Deliver ongoing coaching and mentoring.
- Conduct weekly caller 1:1 sessions.
- Drive your team to hit and surpass weekly & monthly targets
- Carry out regular QA to understand key messaging and support training.
- Create initiatives within your team to motivate call team members and drive performance.
- Weekly meetings to report on team metrics.
- Ensure every all conversation are on brand and rooted in our values.
- Lead Chapter Goals.
👋 A bit about you.
- Obviously LOVE dogs!!!
- Passion for start-ups/scale-ups
- Determined to lead through example with a drive to develop and motivate your team.
- Passionate about creating and promoting a people-focused culture with quality at its heart.
- Humble and approachable for all team members being the first point of contact.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, including an ability to communicate with employees at all levels in a warm and understanding manor.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem solving abilities.
- A love for reporting and excellent knowledge of Google Suite.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
🐶 A bit about us.
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box, we now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
👋🏽 A bit about what we offer:
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) and an additional day for every year of service
- £500 personal learning & development budget
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Butternut Box employee discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension with NEST
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Friday drinks and monthly team socials
- Lots of office dogs (Apple, Chambo, Willow, Sam, Bella, Gizmo, River, Pip and many more….)
❗️A few things to note:
- There is no specific date this role will go down but we normally experience a high volume of applications so if you are interested we suggest applying as soon as possible.
- We aim to respond to all applicants personally. Our recruitment team is small so do bear with us.
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion
- We don’t use external recruitment agencies for assistance on roles.