📣 A bit about the role.
At Butternut Box, we made our first step into international expansion when we launched in Ireland late in 2021. Since then we have seen rapid growth in the market and are already feeding over 3,000 dogs.
However, it doesn’t stop there. We plan to be feeding over 10,000 dogs by the end of 2022.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team and lead the charge in hitting our ambitious growth targets.
In this role, you can expect to…
- Take full ownership of active subscriber growth and revenue in the Irish and Northern Ireland markets.
- Develop marketing strategies aimed at increasing our subscriber base and brand awareness.
- Focus on driving new customer acquisition, retention and customer winback
- Work with the central (UK) team who will be executing marketing efforts on digital channels (paid search and paid/organic social)
- Execute campaigns on new channels in the market (such as radio, OOH, PR, TV)
- Be responsible for shaping our communications strategy to meet the needs of the Irish market
- Work in a fast paced environment and instigate improvements at speed
👋 A bit about you.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar marketing role, managing annual budgets >€500,000
- Have a proven track record of driving business growth
- Strong business acumen and understanding of how metrics can influence the success of our brand
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, seeking any opportunity to grow the brand
- Be a self starter and be able to work independently to plan and execute marketing initiatives
- Have experience running multi-channel offline marketing channels (preferably PR, radio, OOH, TV…)
- Strong analytical skills, using data to inform future initiatives and success metrics
- Great at building and nurturing relationships
- Good organisation and time management skills
- A degree or qualification in Marketing or other relevant degree is preferable but non essential.
🐶 A bit about us.
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box, we now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) and an additional day for every year of service
- £500 personal learning & development budget
- Butternut Box employee discount
- Co-working office space. Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension with NEST
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Lots of office dogs (Apple, Chambo, Willow, Pugwash, Bella, Gizmo, River, Pip and many more….)
❗️A few things to note:
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- As our business has grown so has our responsibility to our community, our planet and our business. We are not perfect, but we are committed to doing business the right way and continually improving our social and environmental performance.
- We're not afraid of putting extra weight on candidates from underrepresented groups. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We're ready for the ongoing work that goes into building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.
- We are not looking for external agency support with this role.