💷 Salary range: £28.000 - £32.000
🐾 What you will do:
- Create & implement the internal communications for Rudie’s Kitchen, ensuring teams are aware & aligned with our values
- Communication of events including engagement surveys & feedback cycles to updates on equipment breakdowns and subsequent changes to our processes
- Partnering and building content for our site Leadership Team to share key business updates & goals are understood across the Kitchen
- Owning internal channels of communication to drive employee engagement (ensuring we are celebrating what is important)
- Partnership with our Communications and Culture Lead who will be driving the Butternut company strategy
- Townhall's and Team Brief's content building for the relevant teams to deliver
- You will report to our Head of People at Rudie’s Kitchen with a dotted line into the Internal Communications Lead for Butternut Box.
👋 A bit about you.
- Relevant experience in execution of internal communications OR a degree in communications or similar
- Expert storyteller with a natural ability to simplify information & engage an audience
- Excellent communication, public speaking & social skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple priorities, simultaneously
- Passionate about people & experience topics, comms strategy and always keen to find opportunities for improvement
- The desire to grow in the role, #StriveForBetter and be exposed to multiple communication channels
- You love dogs, naturally (You like people too...)
Photoshop or design tools knowledge would make your application stand out
📣 A bit about the role.
You'll be tasked to create and run internal communications that:
- Keep our shift based operational team engaged, informed & excited about what's happening & what's coming up
- Ensure our key messages are delivered to the right people/ groups in the right format and channels
- A reflection of our values and our tone of voice (or as we say, our tone of bark)
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- 257.5 hours holiday (includes 8 bank holidays)
- Additional holidays for each year at Butternut (up to a max of 5)
- £500 personal learning & development budget
- Butternut Box employee discount (for your dog 🐶)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension with NEST
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Pre - pay day pizza, fruit, free coffee and parking
- Lots of office dogs (Albie, Harvey, Cleo, Dexter, Fjor, Leo, Buster and many more….)
- The opportunity to help dogs live healthier and happier lives 💛
❗️A few things to note:
- The recruitment process for this role has 4 stages
- We're not afraid of going the extra mile for candidates from underrepresented groups. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We're ready for the ongoing work that goes into building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.
- As our business has grown so has our responsibility to our community, our planet and our business. We are not perfect, but we are committed to doing business the right way and continually improving our social and environmental performance.