📣 A bit about the role.
We are looking for a recruitment coordinator to join us as we look to expand our sales teams across country. You will be leading our recruitment efforts across a number of different roles, driving the end to end process from advertising and sourcing candidates, through to interview, offer and onboarding. You will work closely with different stakeholders from across the business to understand their needs and recruitment roadmaps.
In this role you can expect to:
- Live and breathe the values of the business, putting your stamp on our Butternut candidate experience.
- Speak to a high volume of potential candidates & meeting their dogs. Always putting your best foot forward and ensuring candidates have the best possible experience.
- Holding north of 30+ interviews per week.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and hiring roadmaps.
- Bring the Butternut brand alive, getting candidates excited about the various opportunities available across the business.
- Manage the full interview process from sourcing to screening, coordinating interviews and closing candidates.
- Find innovative ways to source new candidates.
- Track your own budget and assess where resources should be spent.
👋 A bit about you.
We are looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running. You will have had experience in high volume recruitment and bring your own blueprint of how to find and attract talent into the roles. You will have a people centric approach to recruitment, success to you is matching great candidates with great opportunities. This is a 3 month contract opportunity as we are going through a high growth phase.
🐶 A bit about us.
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box, we now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.