A bit about us. 🐶
We are Butternut Box, the first healthy dog food delivery service in the UK. The best ingredients gently cooked, perfectly portioned and delivered to the customer’s door.
We have two core values at Butternut Box:
- Helping dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives
- Leaving our customers smiling after every interaction.
After smashing our 2019 growth targets we have become one of the five fastest growing startups in Europe. We have even more ambitious growth in mind for 2020. We are looking for an ambitious, energetic and charismatic individual to join the Direct Sales Team in London, as the new Team Leader.
Key responsibilities include: 💪🏼
- Help execute Butternut Box’s sales strategy through the London Team
- Ensure weekly & monthly sales targets are always met
- Build, manage and develop a fully functioning sales team of up to 50+ people
- Take lead on the on-boarding process of new members to the team, and their development as salespeople
- Uphold the values and brand of Butternut Box
You will work closely with the Direct Sales department, as part of your role, you will be expected to support in recruiting, training and developing a successful team.
- Sales experience
- Outgoing, charismatic and confident
- Highly organised
- Exceptional communication skills
- Pro-active, entrepreneurial 'can do’ attitude
- A sense of humour (it helps!)
- Passion for startups, e-commerce and/or dogs!
- Full driver’s license (some driving/travel will be required)
- Experience with Microsoft Office or similar
What we offer: 👋🏼
- An attractive compensation package.
- The unique challenge of running your own sales team
- Challenging work environment with clear progression paths
- Excellent mentorship and support
- Working with a fun, young and ambitious team
- Amazing team events, great parties and you get to work with dogs!
Working Hours: ⏰
- 2-3 days in the office midweek
- 2-3 days in the field
- Fieldwork is often over the weekend
We have big plans to grow so it is an exciting time to be joining Butternut. This role is for someone who is hungry for the challenge.
We aim to respond to all applicants personally, however, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are sometimes unable to respond to everyone.
Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
There’s no deadline for applications for this role, at Butternut we’ll always wait until we’ve found the perfect person 🐶