Build A Rocket Boy is searching for an engaging, personable, and results-orientated digital media development manager. The ideal candidate has deep experience working within both the games industry and media / streaming platforms, with a track record of establishing great partner relationships in the digital media and/or gaming space. Success will be measured through your ability to grow and manage relationships with content partners and digital channels in both the United States and Europe.
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with key stakeholders at digital media channels and content providers, and publishers.
- Tracking and managing outreach efforts in a systematic manner, and regularly reporting and reviewing status updates with upper management.
- Managing the full business development cycle from pitch, through contract, to execution in the game.
- Generating business opportunities within the US and European mixed media market.
- Collaborating with creative leaders on media pitch materials based on client feedback.
- Working collaboratively with development teams to achieve key goals and objectives on partnership opportunities.
- Creating a client base of top media partners through content lead outreach campaigns.
- Proven track record of exceeding targets through building strong partnerships or significant experience of building relationship with digital content providers.
- Ability to pitch opportunities and make deals.
- 3+ years’ experience in similar role in games, streaming video, media, or social media, with an emphasis on mixed media.
- An existing network of contacts within digital media would be a plus.
- Experience managing a business development or sales pipeline would be a plus.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and self-organising.
- Passion for new technologies and opportunities in gaming.
- Comfortable working in an informal environment at a high growth technology company.
- MBA or equivalent work experience would be a plus.
- Remote working possible for the right candidate, with ability to travel to Scotland as necessary.