Bubble’s mission is to enable anybody to create software, even if they don’t know how to code. We feel that with how vital technology is, its creation can’t be restricted to a small number of people with CS degrees or coding backgrounds. Today, we have an industry-leading no-code tool that helps users build VC-backed startups, personal projects, internal company tools and more.
About the role:
We are looking for a PM with many years of experience to make an impact on our product for our largest and most sophisticated customers. This will be one of our top priorities as a company. In terms of key metrics, this role focuses on retention and expansion of our customers. Though we are not an enterprise-focused product, this PM will help us analyze Bubble’s enterprise opportunity and determine our strategy to improve the experience for our largest customers. They will be the primary Product interface with our growing Sales team, who are in touch with these customers and prospects. This person will help us balance large technical investments we need to make with impactful user-facing features to have a measurable impact on Bubble’s business and our mission to democratize software development.
This role will be a “player-coach” role - the PM will start off as an individual contributor and help build out this scope on the Product team. Eventually there is a high likelihood for management responsibilities of junior PMs. Though Bubble is not a purely B2B product, this role will be similar to B2B product management.
- Has several (6+) years of PM experience
- B2B Product Experience
- Has worked in a pod / squad structure at a startup of our scale or slightly bigger
What will help you excel in this role:
- Has experience managing other PMs
- Likes to drive towards measurable, concrete business impact
- Metrics-oriented, but also cares about the qualitative story
- Is organized and has good attention to detail
- Enjoys working cross-functionally across the company
- Loves creating things, working on side projects, or thinking about ways to make something more efficient
- Loves learning new productivity tools
- Enjoys working in details but can also take a step back to think about the overall picture
- Is as comfortable being a generalist as developing expertise in a particular topic or skillset
- Is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty
If this sounds like you, apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
We offer competitive compensation aligned to tier one markets, such as New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle. Our estimated salary for this role at Bubble ranges from $160,000 to $240,000. Actual pay is determined by multiple factors such as skills, qualifications, experience and market demand.
In addition, all Bubble employees are eligible for meaningful equity packages. We offer health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) plans with an employer match, flexible paid time off, a sabbatical every 3 years, and generous parental leave. We also offer a variety of stipends to use towards your work from home setup, learning, and wellness-related purchases.
At Bubble, we encourage people from all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bubble is very remote-friendly, and we have employees who work across the United States. You’ll be able to identify which state you plan to work in on your application. Note: at this time, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S.