Bubble enables thousands of businesses around the world to build software solutions without code. Our users use Bubble to build personal projects, internal company tools, and VC-backed startups. We are often a critical part of our customers’ operations and are very proud to help businesses achieve success through more accessible software. With more people turning to entrepreneurship and digital products, Bubble’s solution is increasingly critical.
Following our successful series A funding round, we are building out our team and are looking for a dynamic and energetic Manager of IT Support to lead our tech services program and provide exceptional technology support for our growing employee base.
As Bubble's Manager of IT Support, you will:
- Procure, configure, track and maintain all tech equipment including laptops, printers, AV equipment, etc
- Manage all SaaS accounts/subscriptions including Google workspace, 1Password, Slack Coda, Lattice, etc
- Provide timely IT support to our employees, troubleshooting issues and problems as they arise
- Partner with the People team to support our onboarding and offboarding processes which includes tools, systems and security training, account provisioning and equipment distribution
- Create and maintain all IT policies and processes in our internal wiki
- Deploy and integrate new software for our growing teams
- Lead strategic projects as needed (eg security, audits)
- 4-5+ years of relevant technical support experience in a distributed environment
- Experience with macOS and Apple hardware as well as enterprise SaaS platforms such as GSuite, OnePassword and Slack
- Strong hands-on technical skills, including: Jamf Experience, Okta or SSO Integration, Networking (specifically Meraki), A/V setup
- Well-versed in knowledge sharing and creating technical documentation
- Thrives in fast-paced, high-growth work environments
- Has strong customer service skills (read: is patient with non-technical stakeholders!)
- Incredible problem-solving skills
- Always has an eye toward improvement
- Operates with a sense of urgency
If this sounds like you, apply!
At Bubble, we encourage people from all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.