Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. Britive is at the forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern privileged access management platform that provides unified Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms & SaaS.
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs through a recent Series A raise.
Britive delivers a leading cloud-native security solution built for the most demanding cloud-forward enterprises. We were founded by security industry veterans with a track record as successful entrepreneurs. Our platform empowers cloud infrastructure and security teams with a dynamic and intelligent privilege administration technology for multi-cloud environments and helps minimize the risks of cloud security breaches and operational disruptions.
We launched our platform a year ago and already count several large and Fortune 500 enterprises as customers, including a global automaker, a top retail brand, a national healthcare provider, and a multi-national communications company. Our patent-pending technology has been favorably reviewed by leading analysts at Gartner, Forrester, TechVision, etc. and we are backed by top-tier VCs and prominent angel investors!
You are a strategic, visionary and hands-on Marketing Leader, with the ability to define and execute strategies for a fast-growing company, while building a highly accountable team that sets targets and hits them consistently. In this highly impactful role, you will be responsible for the go-to-market activities, product positioning, thought leadership content and ultimately driving customer growth. You live breathe, love and understand demand generation marketing for enterprise SaaS platform, and if you’ve done this for a cloud security start up, well that’s just the cherry on top. You have “built the plane while flying it” experience: managed marketing for high growth SaaS B2B companies, leading to significantly increased awareness, web traffic and growth, all while building the infrastructure and team to scale. In other words you’ve been there when the company went from .
This role reports to the CEO and is a member of the leadership team which includes, VP of Sales, VP of Finance & Operations, SVP of Product.
- Own and run the strategic direction of Britive’s marketing and brand initiatives in direct collaboration with the CEO.
- Design and develop Britive’s go-to-market playbook, support and execute sales enablement and sales partnerships in close collaboration with the VP of Sales.
- Establish, commit to, and deliver monthly and quarterly lead volumes: you'll be responsible for delivering 40% of our ARR target
- Utilize deep understanding of our product and space in defining a differentiated marketing strategy and plan, aligned with the go to market and sales strategies.
- Enhance ideal customer profile, key messaging, positioning, and value proposition for Britive’s solution.
- Lead cross-functional campaigns incorporating product launches, PR, customer marketing and demand generation.
- Analyze market needs and opportunities to shape product marketing strategy in partnership with product management, engineering and design teams.
- Define and track key metrics for marketing success to assess the performance and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Build, lead and motivate a high achieving, action oriented marketing organization spanning product marketing, demand generation, marketing communications, branding and PR
- Contribute to Britive’s leadership team- seeing the big picture and being a key contributor to building the company’s roadmap
What will you need?
- Demonstrated marketing experience that includes messaging and positioning, pricing, competitive analysis, quantitative and qualitative analysis, product launch management, leveraging customer and market insights to inform product roadmap, analyst relations, and more.
- Comfortable owning the full marketing stack across product marketing, brand marketing, demand generation, content marketing, communications, and PR strategy.
- Strong B2B SaaS marketing background at high growth stage start ups with experience across all facets of marketing, and focus on demand generation + building/reimagining a brand
- Phenomenal storytelling background with ability to communicate effectively at every level, from inspiring a highly effective team to building simple yet powerful brand positioning through multiple media channels and types.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and executing GTM campaigns which are measurable, scalable, and cost-effective.
In return, we offer:
· We empower you to think critically and contribute to our development. Every team member has the power to make our company better!
· We recognize that honesty and openness breeds trust, which is the foundation of great teamwork. This extends to customers and anyone who interacts with us on any level
· A Culture of life-long learners
· We celebrate all forms of diversity and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward each day
· Competitive Compensation
· Full Benefits, including for dependents
· Unlimited PTO