Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. Britive is at the forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern privileged access management platform that provides unified Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms & SaaS.
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs through a recent Series A raise.
You are a passionate Senior Software Engineer who wants to develop and scale our multi-tenant SaaS applications on the AWS platform. You have a strong software engineering background and advanced knowledge of the AWS platform, tools and services. From day one, you must be able to hit the ground running and bring all your experience to the team to contribute in the building of a great product. Most importantly, you have a positive “can do” attitude and a passion for delivering technical solutions in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Responsible for design and development of a large-scale application stack running on AWS.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to design and integrate software, conduct code reviews, and troubleshoot product issues.
- Perform proof of concepts to identify best design options including usage of AWS services.
- Research integration options for various SaaS/IaaS technologies, including APIs for user administration and incorporate this research in our application integration.
What will you need?
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in similar roles.
- In-depth knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Java, REST Web Services, SQL/NoSQL databases, ELK stack, microservices architecture, container/Docker technology, CI/CD principles.
- Hands-on experience developing and delivering scalable multi-tenant SaaS applications on AWS platform.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS platform, tools and services, specifically AWS networking and security, Route53, API Gateway, ECS/Fargate, RDS, DynamoDB.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed teams.
- Understand and practice agile development methodology.
- Prior experience with security product development.
Nice to Have:
- AWS Certified Developer certification is highly desired.
- Prior experience with Big Data technologies.
In return, we offer:
· We empower you to think critically and contribute to our development. Every team member has the power to make our company better!
· We recognize that honesty and openness breeds trust, which is the foundation of great teamwork. This extends to customers and anyone who interacts with us on any level
· A Culture of life-long learners
· We celebrate all forms of diversity and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward each day
· Competitive Compensation
· Full Benefits, including for dependents
· Unlimited PTO