Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. Britive is at the forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern privileged access management platform that provides unified Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms & SaaS.
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs through a recent Series A raise.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of product features, from ideation to production and measurement
- Create and manage feature plans, roadmaps, project plans and specifications
- Translate business requirements into feature requirements by articulating user stories based on personas
- Collaborate with marketing and Engineering on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability, and feasibility of features
- Manage and have a significant impact on the product's user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the company
- Research, gather and define product’s business requirements from discussions with clients and other sources for current and future product releases
- Analyze and report on the performance of features in production, reflecting on successes and identifying areas for continuous improvement
- Work closely with customers and partners to get feedback and define new features
What will you need?
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management from B2B enterprise cloud security SaaS product
- Strong technical skills, bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, an MBA is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high level of self-training and self-drive
- Data-driven mindset with attention to detail
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including hands on experience with Jira and JIRA Roadmaps, product strategy development, requirements definition, UX design, engineering, QA and launch using Agile methodologies
- Customer-oriented and experienced in working with enterprise customers
In return, we offer:
· We empower you to think critically and contribute to our development. Every team member has the power to make our company better!
· We recognize that honesty and openness breeds trust, which is the foundation of great teamwork. This extends to customers and anyone who interacts with us on any level
· A Culture of life-long learners
· We celebrate all forms of diversity and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward each day
· Competitive Compensation
· Full Benefits, including for dependents
· Unlimited PTO