Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. Britive is at the forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern privileged access management platform that provides unified Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms & SaaS.
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs through a recent Series A raise.
Are you passionate about creating positive work environments? Are you obsessed with developing HR processes and policies that reflect company culture? Are you interested in working in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment? Do you want to steer a company’s ambition to become a deliberately developmental organization? Then, you might be the Head of People that we’re seeking to join our growing team.
As Britive’s first People Operations hire, you will be the initial point of contact for employees, championing for our company's culture and ensuring an on-brand experience from the moment employees start their journey at Britive. The right person is a nimble and adaptive leader that knows how to balance strategic focus with a “roll up your sleeves” mindset. You will develop our people strategies and programs including: cultural initiatives, career pathing, performance management, talent acquisition & onboarding, compensation & benefits, retention, headcount planning and analytics, organizational design, policies and compliance, employee engagement and trainings.
You will support and advise Britive’s leadership team and team leads around growing, shaping and developing a high performing team and organization. As Head of People, you will report into Art Poghosyan, co-founder & CEO
Culture, Talent Acquisition and Talent Management
- Lead strategic recruiting efforts - develop approaches that build the brand within target talent pools to increase interest from relevant profiles, improve conversion and increasingly raise the bar for our diverse and committed team
- Advise and support Britive’s leaders around workforce planning, organizational design, performance management, training and development initiatives
- Execute company-wide initiatives, employee off-sites, etc.
- Lead the efforts and create the system for an open line of communication between employees and team members
- Partner with the leadership team and managers to develop a culture of learning and continuous feedback by creating programs, tools, and experiences that engage our team to inspire a positive, diverse, adaptive, and accountable culture
Programs, Systems and Process
- Develop recruiting & rewards programs for employee referrals
- Evaluate and implement scalable HR and Recruiting systems and processes to support a growing team
- Establish and own relationships with third party recruiting software & various vendors
- Develop a new hire onboarding and offboarding processes that reflects Britive’s culture and scales as we continue to grow
Compliance, Benefits and Compensation
- Analyze, administer and modify compensation and benefits systems and program to be market competitive, align with our company values and ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Ensure compliant employee classifications, record-keeping and milestones (ie: work anniversaries, birthdays, etc.)
- Leverage data to aid in strategic people related decisions, developing key metrics to measure employee engagement, performance and retention
Experience and Attributes:
- Minimum of 6+ year’s experience working in Operations with HR processes and policies for full-time employees, with specific expertise in:
- Managing large-scale, cross-functional projects
- Designing career pathing, compensation & benefits plans
- Building partnerships & negotiating contracts with vendors
- Compliance for companies with 40-100+ employees (US and India)
- People management experience
- Natural problem solver with a passion for creating simple solutions
- While a technical background is not required, you must be excellent at using data and quantitative approaches for decision making
- You must be a self-starter with lots of initiative, creativity and possess a can-do, optimistic attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills as well as operational excellence
- A natural coach and mentor who can relate well to others, listen effectively, can build trust and rapport with a diverse workforce across the entire organization
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Mission driven. You believe in the Company's vision and mission and approach everything through the mindset of achieving it.
- Passion. (this was specific to company’s values)
- Hungry. You are self-motivating, self-aware, self-disciplined, self-improving – you are independent, proactive, and act like a leader.
- High integrity. You know right from wrong and are fully invested in doing the right thing at all times. You keep your word, follow through, and do what you say you will do.
- Empathetic. You can feel the heartbeat of the organization. Others trust you and share with you.
- Flexible. You are willing to adapt as situations change, and are comfortable with ambiguity and constant change.
- Curious. You have a deep willingness to learn, realize that no one knows everything, and you are comfortable with that and willing to put the work in to acquire new skills as needed.
In return, we offer:
· We empower you to think critically and contribute to our development. Every team member has the power to make our company better!
· We recognize that honesty and openness breeds trust, which is the foundation of great teamwork. This extends to customers and anyone who interacts with us on any level
· A Culture of life-long learners
· We celebrate all forms of diversity and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward each day
· Competitive Compensation
· Full Benefits, including for dependents
· Unlimited PTO