Bringg’s SAAS technology platform helps the world’s leading retailers and logistics providers scale up their delivery and logistics, delivering exceptional customer experiences.
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist & Office coordinator for our US office (Chicago)
Human Resources Responsibilities -
- Executing welfare yearly plan in alignment with global strategy
- Benefits & Perks management and administration
- Onboarding and Off-boarding - process efficiency & day to day execution
- Educating new employees on policies and internal procedures
- Updating, communicating and applying HR policies and procedures according to company guidelines, making sure they adhere to standards and law
- Providing employee service for HR queries.
- Collaborating with Global CSR manager, outside vendors, upper management and employees to maintain CSR standards and initiatives.
Office Coordination Responsibilities -
- Office efficiency, appearance, service & experience - aligned with Global office culture and strategy.
- Being primary contact for office administration
- Controlling day-to-day office costs and expenses within an agreed budget
- Administration and management of group travel arrangements
- Collaborating with IT department to ensure IT setup is running smoothly
- Executive visits coordination
- Responsible for the US & BRZ general calendar. Coordinating group meetings and events as needed.
What will you Bringg -
- Proven experience in a global fast paced environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Basic understanding & track record of local HR practices and legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- High Excel and reporting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals across business disciplines and across different sites and cultural differences
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Feeling comfortable with unstructured
- Creative Problem solving capabilities
- Trustworthy, discrete, and professional at all times
- Diligent record-keeping and high attention to details
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Courage and independent
- Strong work ethic with a high desire to accomplish assigned objectives successfully