Position Title: VP Operations JD
Currently looking for TLV office.
We are looking for a superhero to be our new VP of Operations to be responsible for boosting growth and guaranteeing operational efficiency by successfully managing, measuring and developing high performing teams, helping them to achieve goals and build for scale. The VP Operations will deliver a seamless experience to all stakeholders, ensuring vision and strategy are aligned and are being applied consistently across the company. You must be comfortable acting as a business partner and a decision maker.
What will you do?
- Be responsible for operational excellence, and seamless execution to drive business growth in competitive markets.
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives.
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity
- Work with other senior cross-functional leaders to help define team's goals, share and learn the best practices across different geos globally, and be one of the main contributors in defining and driving SOP cross different departments and geos
- Devise strategies to ensure growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
What will you need to succeed?
- Experience in a top tier strategic consulting firm - strong advantage
- 3+ years in a leading operations role in a rapid growth start-up and with a robust people management experience, with some or all of that time in the shared economy/logistics industry
- Strong business judgement, great analytical and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial hustle, you are a proven self-starter with owner’s mentality, with a motivation to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English and Hebrew skills
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity
- Masterful organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics