Position Title: Onboarding and Learning Specialist
Department: Human Resources
If your passion is helping people learn, grow and succeed - keep reading.
We are hiring an Onboarding and Learning Specialist to join our Hyper-growth environment.The O&L Specialist will be responsible for establishing and executing onboarding and learning strategies that enable employees` and managers` personal and professional growth.
What's your day going to look like?
You will strategically plan and execute O&L programs, and shall play a key role in translating our ‘Growth Mindset’ culture into practical tools and best practices. You will handle end-to-end projects, whether short or long, with multiple stakeholders internally and/or externally.
- Establishing and implementing an AWESOME Onboarding process for new hires (Including pre-boarding, onboarding and integration)
- Partnering with Managers at all levels to meet Onboarding and Learning strategic goals.
- Strategizing, planning and executing our global learning strategy
- Responsible for the LMS system and leveraging it to enhance professional learning across the company.
- Working closely with the Recruiters and HRBPs, creating a holistic HR team responsible for all employee life-cycle.
- Proactively diagnose the organizational challenges and gaps relating to onboarding and learning and tailor both global and local solutions per specific needs
- Measuring and presenting data-driven reports, in order to track, evaluate and improve our Onboarding and learning initiatives
- 3+ years' experience of working in learning, Training or equivalent roles in high-tech companies (fast growing companies- advantage)
- Advanced degree in Organizational Behavior, Human Resources, Consulting, or similar relevant field.
- Experience in building and implementing Global HR related infrastructures in fast growing companies
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to partner with many stakeholders, driving for high-quality and practical solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent project management and Multitasking skills
- Presentations skills and passion