Position Title: Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a passionate product marketer with strong communications, strategy and people skills to join our growing marketing team.
As a Product Marketing Director, you will define and lead product marketing on the Marketing team and work closely with the product management team.
your responsibilities will include packaging solutions, defining their value proposition, creating product descriptions and marketing / sales tools, (presentations, brochures, competitive analysis, demo stories, pricing, etc), as well as market launches and accompanying campaigns. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing this is a leading position on the marketing team, requiring to collaborate with different stakeholders across the global organization to improve business performance and the market perception of our solutions.
- Solution packaging: Contribute to the continued development of product-related communications with clients and prospects, managing processes from start to finish across teams.
- Strategic Positioning: Contribute to market and competitive research and positioning. Facilitate new or improved strategic training for internal teams and solutions providers.
- Sales Enablement: Contribute to sales enablement activities including website content, solutions briefs and sales collateral (presentations, brochures, briefs), and internal knowledge facilitation.
- Co-Marketing: Develop, nurture and manage co-marketing efforts with enterprise solutions providers around the world.
- Customer Success: Empower customer success teams with the tools and collateral to improve customer relationships, celebrate customer success and ultimately build Bringg advocacy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (marketing, business or communications preferred)
- 5+ years experience in product marketing or a related discipline, preferably at an enterprise SaaS startup
- Native-fluency in English with exemplary verbal, visual and written communications skills
- Highly motivated team player with a positive outlook and a can-do attitude, preferably with a great sense of humor
- A real people-person, someone who can converse and build relationships with anyone, anywhere
- Preferably 4+ years of experience working across disciplines, particularly with product and sales teams
The Bringg marketing team is truly unique and unlike any other. With a wide open multi-billion dollar addressable market, we face virtually unlimited opportunity to scale up. As such, we optimize our efforts towards our impact on the business. Every member of our diverse and experienced team is valued for their input, their expertise and their ideas. We are one team, one company with one goal, and no egos or unnecessary processes to stand in our way. We help one another, cover for one another, celebrate our successes as a team and learn from one another as we grow.
If you are ready to make your impact on the day to day of people, to change the way business is done at the highest level and with the world’s leading brands, we want to talk to you.
Buckle up. It’s going to be an amazing ride.