At Bringg, we’re passionate about helping retailers and logistics providers scale up and optimise their businesses. We are helping Fortune 1000 companies transform the way they fulfil, with a customer-centric obsession. Supply chains, last mile and customer fulfilment have long been the most expensive and painful area for any business to modernise. If this challenge excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Enterprise Sales Team is responsible for helping the biggest global enterprises transform their fulfilment models through a unique approach of connecting and digitising the supply chain. This team is strategically expanding our client base in the Fortune 1000 (>$1bn Revenue) segment. We're continuing to build this team with individuals who are passionate about understanding complex business challenges and leading the customer through a value-based engagement model.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will follow a well-defined methodology that helps identify the customer's unique challenges and prove the value of Bringg. Our AE’s are helping their customers transform their businesses, thus having a big impact on their future success.
Bringg is experiencing hyper-growth and expanding across EMEA. After a successful 2020, we have an opportunity for our 1st Bringgster in the DACH Region.
This person will lead our efforts to win in this market, landing and expanding large Retail and Logistics companies. Further, this person will build our ecosystem of partnerships to support their business.
What you’ll do
- Build & execute strategic territory and pipeline generation plans.
- Identify and build C-Level champions within target accounts to help them identify and execute transformational change.
- Lead target accounts through a well-proven value-based engagement model to evidence how they can achieve operational efficiencies, new revenue streams and a world-class customer fulfilment experience with Bringg.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in the territory
- Work with Pre-Sales, Customer Success and other internal stakeholders to ensure the customer receives maximum value and expedites customer issues as they arise
What we expect from you
- Be the CEO of your own business
- Manage the success of your business through our purpose-built and industry-proven leading indicators (LI’s)
- Maintain Salesforce accuracy to secure the required resources and assistance to help on opportunities
- Achieve your new logo and expansion ARR targets quarter on quarter.
What you’ll learn
- Learn our world-class sales methodology to consistently overachieve on quarterly/annual revenue goals
- How to be in control of your own career trajectory either, enterprise sales or leadership. We promote from within and on merit.
- You have a high degree of emotional intelligence, with a track record of being naturally curious, resulting in an always learning mindset.
- You are hungry to learn and develop making you highly coachable
- 5+ years of sourcing and closing $250k+ complex value-based sales.
- Proven evidence of using research and a data-driven approach to pipeline planning & territory planning to proactively identify opportunities from business-led discussions
- A high achiever with a proven referenceable attainment year over year and are in the top 10% in your current organisation
- A true team player, with strong moral values that benefits the mutual success of the team, not the individual.
- Aptitude to navigate complex organisations and hierarchies, and evidence of building multiple referenceable supporters.
- Able to show evidence of providing business value to customers.
- Can engage and hold conversations with C-Level Executives.
- Self-starter who is invested in the success of the team, ability to work in a startup environment