With over 400M connected medical devices worldwide and the value of the healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) market valued at $163 billion, it’s no surprise that venture funding in the Digital Health space hits new record highs year after year. What’s clear is that all of healthcare’s future products – medical devices, combination products, wearables, Software as Medical Device and more – will all be digitally driven.
Backed by top healthcare and technology VCs, BrightInsight is a Silicon Valley startup that provides the leading global regulated digital health platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies.
We are a passionate team focused on our vision to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare. We are mission-driven and have extensive experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space.
Since launching the BrightInsight Platform in 2018, we have secured several top-tier customers, including four of the world’s top 20 biopharma companies, and we are considered by the industry to be the de facto regulated digital health platform for biopharma and medtech.
Since launching the BrightInsight Platform in 2018, we have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with 4 of the world’s top 20 biopharma companies. BrightInsight ranked 13th on LinkedIn’s Top Startups List, was named a 2020 Best Workplace by Silicon Review, was awarded Global Entrepreneurial Company of the Year for Healthcare IoT by Frost & Sullivan, made CB Insights Top Digital Health 150 List and more. The BrightInsight Platform was also selected as Google Cloud’s Technology Partner of the Year for Healthcare for the past two years.
If you enjoy working with solution-oriented, driven colleagues in an agile, bureaucratic-free environment, then come join us at BrightInsight:
We are looking for a rockstar individual to join our Marketing organization to define and execute Go To Market (GTM) strategy for our product portfolio to support our biopharma and medtech customers as they launch digital health solutions across geographies.
Are you passionate about improving patient outcomes by helping biopharma and medtech companies accelerate their time-to-market for innovative digital health solutions? Do you excel in creating and operationalizing a GTM strategy for SaaS technology solutions?
Here’s what you’ll accomplish:
As a key member of the Marketing team, your role is to define and operationalize GTM Strategy for existing and new offerings, with an emphasis on owning and executing against related project plans. You will:
- Craft business cases to determine priority geographies and market segments for existing and new offerings.
- Create repeatable GTM approaches and templates, iterating to improve over time
- Create and own each GTM project plan and ensure timely execution against the GTM strategy, working cross-functionally with multiple teams to operationalize
- Create marketing, sales enablement and training materials for new solutions to support the Business Development team.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Biopharma industry knowledge: Experience positioning and messaging SaaS technology solutions and professional services to biopharma companies. Understanding of biopharma clinical development and commercial organizations is advantageous.
- Digital health background: Experience in product strategy or product marketing for digital health solutions is a plus.
- Product Marketing and Go To Market expertise: Experience creating GTM strategy, researching and documenting customer needs and pain points, framing offering technical and business benefits, market sizing, competitor analysis, risk identification, pricing, and more.
- Market research: Able to undertake in-depth market research to inform go/no-go decisions about new geographic expansion opportunities or new product offerings.
- Project Management: Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage complex projects from inception to completion, ensuring all success criteria and deadlines are met
- Startup experience and attitude: Desire to roll up your sleeves, align and coordinate cross-functional teams, and get things done
Here’s what you’ll love about us
- Full time position with competitive salary and meaningful stock options
- Full range of medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k match
- Life insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Work from home policy
- Other benefits, e.g., One Medical
At our core, we value partnership. We are strategic partners to our customers, and we partner together every day to achieve our vision of transforming patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare.
Passionate about transforming care and patient outcomes
Accountable to one another, to our valued customers and to our mission-critical projects
Respectful of one another, our customers and the data that we manage
Trust each other and display integrity in everything we do
Nimble and agile in our work, but without short cuts
Excellence in the products we deliver and people we hire
Real world impact – we aim to positively impact healthcare globally by executing every day on our mission of accelerating digital health innovation for our biopharma and medtech customers
Equal opportunity statement
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.