The Director, Program Management - Client Delivery will be responsible for leading a team of cross functional experts in the delivery of customer focused Digital Health solutions and support the development and launch of Customers’ Digital Health Products. Additionally, you will actively contribute to continuously improving our project management capabilities, including starting, leading and participating in process improvements initiatives. We are looking for a versatile, experienced leader who can play (and thrive) leading Project Management delivery roles for long term Product Roadmaps with key customers.
This is a content-rich Project Management role. All our projects are software development projects which create digital products for our customers building on the pre-made capabilities (micro-services) of the BrightInsight platform.
Regulatory deliverables, GxP/SaMD, are as important to our success as the software itself.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a start-up environment and demonstrates:
- Relentless drive to win and bring a product to market
- Start-up mentality to wear multiple hats and do what’s required to get the job done
- Ability to operate at the intersection of strategy, operations, external customer and internal organization
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Be the primary counterpart to the client’s program management and leadership team responsible for delivery of the engagement
- Be responsible for establishing a project end-to-end across BrightInsight and the client. This includes all tools, processes, system, communications, meeting cadence, operating committees and any other aspect required to successfully execute a project
- Ensure quality and accuracy of integrated project plans encompassing all cross-functional activities (Human Factors, Software Development, Hardware dependences, Business Development, Regulatory, etc.)
- Monitor and track the project and program deliverables. Organize, plan and direct program schedules, milestones, risks, assumptions, decisions and budgets.
- Review program proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding requirements, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program
- Lead an internal team of SMEs including Product, Technical, Legal, Regulatory, Security, Compliance, and Customer Service to deliver on a customer engagement
- Track relevant metrics and drive action items based on results.
- Co-create and support Project Management process improvement initiatives.
Here is some of what you’ll need …
- 8-10 years of experience; 5+ years in program management with client facing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, technology or related industry
- Exposure to regulated software environment (GxP, Software as Medical Device, Combination Products, CE Marking, Privacy/Consent)
- Expertise with product / capabilities roadmaps
- Experience in healthcare related industries; digital health experience is a plus
- Experience in management consulting preferred
- Experience in a start-up preferred
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religious belief, colour, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight makes reasonable adjustments so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.