BrightInsight is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company on a mission to accelerate regulated digital health innovation for biopharma and medtech companies. Our vision is to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of technology to healthcare.
BrightInsight provides the leading global regulated IoT platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies. Since our launch in 2018, we have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with Roche, AstraZeneca, CSL Behring, and Novo Nordisk.
We are a passionate team with first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space, and we are backed by top healthcare and technology VCs.
To read more on our award-winning BrightInsight Platform see https://brightinsight.com/careers.
About the Role:
We are looking for a rockstar individual to join our Commercial Strategy and Operations team to help build an efficient and scalable Commercial organization and enable our current and future growth.
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Be curious and driven to learn and grow
- Possess desire and talent to drive efficiency while helping to build the core business
- Be ambitious and motivated to take on responsibility to bring about change from day 1
- Share BrightInsight’s vision to use technology to transform healthcare
What You’ll Accomplish:
As a key member of the Commercial Strategy and Operations team, your role is to support the processes and tools that enable our Commercial organization to grow smoothly and efficiently:
- Evaluate existing processes to identify pain points and areas for improvement, especially within Salesforce Sales Cloud environment
- Develop and track KPIs for Commercial organization
- Conduct research on relevant markets, customers, competitors
- Data mine for potential customer targets
- Brings disparate quantitative and qualitative data together to form objective insights to support the business in its decision-making and strategic planning
- Develops, reviews, and helps maintain commercial tools
- Recommend and evaluate new data sources, processes, and/or tools for analysis of data
- Presents data and insights both verbally and in writing
- Plays a key role in identifying any data gaps and ways to leverage existing data for maximum business use, value, and impact
- Build ‘Account Planning Template”, e.g., to document and communicate on complex organizations in a standardized way
- Support development of training program for commercial new hires
- Customer Segmentation
- Troubleshooting Salesforce.com
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years as Salesforce administrator, certification is a plus but not required. Comfortable with field creation, workflows, validation rules, process flows, and managing integrations with other software tools
- Experience supporting sales organizations, customer success, marketing and successfully driving change management in a complex, changing organization
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to draw insights from large data sets and present findings to company leadership. BI tool experience a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment and work under tight deadlines to prioritize multiple deliverables and responsibilities
- Excellent communicator and collaborator; able to work with both technical and non-technical teams
What You’ll Also Love About Us:
- Full time position with competitive compensation structure
- Full range of medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k match
- Life insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (US)
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.