Do you want to be part of the Digital Health revolution that’s changing the face of healthcare? Do you enjoy working with high performers in a fast-paced and agile environment? Then come join us at BrightInsight. Backed by top tech and healthcare VC's, BrightInsight provides the leading global regulated digital health platform for biopharma and medtech. We are a start-up comprised of highly experienced and driven individuals from medtech and biopharma with a mission of making digital health innovation easy for our customers. Our medical-grade IoT platform is built under a Quality Management System to support and optimize regulated drugs, devices and software through integrated data and actionable insights. Since launching the BrightInsight Platform in 2018 we have secured the world's top biopharma companies as customers including Novo Nordisk and Roche, were selected as the “Best IoT Healthcare Platform” in the 2019 MedTech Breakthrough Awards, included in CIOReview Magazine’s “20 Most Promising Biotech Solution Providers 2019" and were awarded “2018 Google Cloud Partner of the Year for Healthcare and Life Sciences” by the world’s leading tech titan. If you are passionate about transforming healthcare and want to make a meaningful impact on patient’s lives, then come be a part of the leading Digital Health start-up in Silicon Valley.
About the Role:
As the Sr. Manager, Project Controller, you be part of the PMO organization reporting to the to the Director of PMO, and serve a key business partner for a variety of Program Managers, Finance, and other operational leaders.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a growth environment and demonstrates:
- Drive to bring new medical technologies to market which improve patient lives and outcomes.
- Start-up mentality and the ability to function in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to operate at the intersection of operations and finance, and understand both internal and external customer needs
- Passionate customer focus
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Serve in a project controller capacity for various projects and generate weekly and monthly reports that track project financial performance.
- Partner with Program Managers of the various projects weekly to review financial performance.
- Partner with Program Managers to help guide them to understand and improve financial performance of Professional Services Projects
- Develop ways to efficiently aggregate financial data and create different views of the data to help project managers and BI management make more informed decisions about the project and our business.
- Partner with Director of PMO to ensure that relevant project metrics are captured to meet financial projections and accounting guidelines
- Understand how key metrics that should be measured for project health; refine and improve processes for measuring and reporting metrics.
- Develop and improve procedures, tools, and templates to more efficiently track the financial health of projects
- Be a key contributor into monthly reporting metrics for the Board of Directors
Here is some of what you’ll need:
- 5-7 years of professional experience, including 3-5 years experience in project financials, building business models, in a professional services environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or other field requiring strong quantitative skills.
- Experience in start-ups a plus
- Sound understanding of financial statements, including revenue, cost, gross margins, and how to influence their outcomes in positive ways
- Strong experience and ability with MS Excel, pivot tables, formula creation,
- Experience working with corporate ERP systems, and the ability to quickly adapt to new systems.
- Excellent communication skills and ability communicate across a wide range of organizations
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision, etc.
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Employee discounts at local retailers
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.