With over 400M connected medical devices worldwide and the value of the healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) market valued at $163 billion, it’s no surprise that venture funding in the Digital Health space has hit record highs year after year. What’s clear is that all of healthcare’s future products – medical devices, combination products, wearables, Software as Medical Device and more – will all be digitally driven.
A leader in the digital health space is BrightInsight, the VC-backed Silicon Valley startup that provides the leading global regulated IoT platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies.
We are a team of experienced professionals who have first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space. We are passionate about what we do and wholeheartedly believe in our vision to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare.
Since launching the BrightInsight Platform in 2018, we have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with 4 of the world’s top 20 biopharma companies. Our award-winning platform was selected as the “Best IoT Healthcare Platform” in the 2019 MedTech Breakthrough Awards, Google Cloud’s Partner of the Year for Healthcare for two consecutive years, was featured as the cover story for CIOReview Magazine’s “20 Most Promising Biotech Solution Providers 2019," and was included in The Journal of mHealth's “2020 Global Digital Health 100”.
If you enjoy working with solution-oriented, driven colleagues in an agile,bureaucratic-free environment, then come join us at BrightInsight.
About the Role:
The SAAS System Administrator will be based in the US (remote or based in San Jose). As a SaaS System Administrator, you will help shape how BrightInsight utilizes its corporate SaaS environment well into the future. We're looking for someone to manage and secure our SaaS applications through centralized and automated operations, resulting in reduced friction, improved collaboration, and a better employee experience. This role will involve day-to-day management of SaaS applications critical to our business, enforcing vendor management and SaaS policies. Design tool improvements through automation, policy or training to ensure BrightInsight maximizes each tool.
You will be joining a small IT team, and will have an opportunity to help drive improvements, efficiency and direction of the BrightInsight corporate SaaS environment
We are looking for someone who thrives in a start-up environment and demonstrates:
- Relentless drive to win and bring a product to market.
- Start-up mentality to wear multiple hats and do what’s required to get the job done.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Passion to help the healthcare industry leverage digital technologies to engage patients, improve outcomes, and save lives.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Manage a wide range of SaaS tools on a daily basis. Provide 1st/2nd line support to end users
- Help develop and support our existing tools and solutions, working to improve efficiency and scalability
- Manage ticket/requests through our ITSM, and resolving issues within SLA
- Bring innovative ideas and solutions.
- Work closely with users at all levels.
- Work closely with our security team, and maintain a security centric approach in every aspect of the IT service delivery
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- 3-5 year’s experience in an IT infrastructure role. SaaS tool administration essential.
- Experience working within a SaaS based IT infrastructure
- Experience working with Okta, or similar identity providers. Specifically working with SCIM/SAML for SaaS tool integration
- Extensive experience creating integration solutions from a wide variety of SaaS tools.
- Demonstrates automation experience for SaaS tool efficiency improvements.
- Experience delivering training plans and strategies to help drive tool value
- Understanding the challenges of SaaS IT infrastructure
- Solid understanding of how to secure a SaaS IT Infrastructure.
- Detail oriented with proven ability to document tasks, tickets and track calls of all issues
- Administration experience of the following tools a significant advantage:
- Atlassian Suite (cloud) – Jira/Confluence
- Office 365
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religious belief, colour, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight makes reasonable adjustments so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.