With over 400M connected medical devices worldwide and the value of the healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) market valued at $163 billion, it’s no surprise that venture funding in the Digital Health space has hit record highs year after year. What’s clear is that all of healthcare’s future products – medical devices, combination products, wearables, Software as Medical Device and more – will all be digitally driven.
If you want to become a next-generation disruptive leader in healthcare, you need to be working in Digital Health now. And there’s no better place to get deep experience in Digital Health than with BrightInsight, the VC-backed Silicon Valley startup that provides the leading global regulated IoT platform for the world’s top biopharma and MedTech companies. We are headquartered in San Francisco with an office in London and employees throughout Europe and are rapidly expanding our company to serve our European clients. We are headquartered in San Francisco with an office in London and employees throughout Europe, and are rapidly expanding our company to serve our European clients
We are a team of experienced professionals who are passionate about transforming patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare. Our mission is to accelerate regulated digital health innovation for our biopharma and MedTech customers through our scalable medical-grade platform
In the past year, the award-winning BrightInsight Platform was selected as the “Best IoT Healthcare Platform” in the 2019 MedTech Breakthrough Awards, the “2018 Google Cloud Partner of the Year for Healthcare and Life Sciences,” was featured as the cover story for CIOReview Magazine’s “20 Most Promising Biotech Solution Providers 2019," and was included in The Journal of mHealth's “2020 Global Digital Health 100”.
If you enjoy working with solution-oriented, driven colleagues in an agile, bureaucratic-free environment, then come join us at BrightInsight.
About the Role:
The Customer Support Program Manager will liaise between cross-functional teams to coordinate pre-launch and some post-launch activities, timelines, deadlines, etc. for support related activities for customer projects.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a start-up environment and demonstrates:
- Passionate customer focus
- Relentless drive to win and bring a product to market
- Start-up mentality to wear multiple hats and do what’s required to get the job done
- Ability to operate at the intersection of strategy, operations, external customer and internal organization
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Intense collaboration
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do...
- Manage support related pre-launch project plans and collaborate with cross-functional teams to assist in maintaining workflows to meet all deadlines
- Maintain ongoing communication with key stakeholders on pre-launch activities and ensure expectations are aligned
- Work on planning successful handoff of project information from the engineering project team to maintenance and support team
- Attend periodic internal and external project review meetings to provide progress updates and coordinate next steps
- Identify opportunities to streamline internal processes that drive efficiencies and support continuous customer experience improvement
- Research and vet new third-party vendors, and facilitate Security and Quality evaluations required for approval
Here is some of what you’ll need...
- 5+ years in program management with client facing experience preferred
- Experience with medical device program management is a plus
- Experience in healthcare related industries or digital health experience is a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, web conference, and in writing
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide...
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
“BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religious belief, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight makes reasonable adjustments so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.”