BrightInsight is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company on a mission to accelerate regulated digital health innovation for biopharma and medtech companies. Our vision is to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of technology to healthcare.
BrightInsight provides the leading global regulated digital health platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies. Since our launch in 2018, we have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with Roche, AstraZeneca, CSL Behring, and Novo Nordisk.
We are a passionate team with first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space, and we are backed by top healthcare and technology VCs.
To read more on our award-winning BrightInsight Platform see https://brightinsight.com/careers.
About the role:
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join as a founding member of our Customer Success team to build long-term strategic relationships, delight our customers, and expand our footprint within existing key accounts. Given our SaaS business model and ‘land and expand’ strategy, best-in-class Customer Success is critical to our success. As a founding team member, this individual will play a pivotal role in shaping best practices to inform our approach to Customer Success as an organization.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate deep empathy for our customers and work consultatively to build creative partnerships that deliver value to both sides
- Leverage ambition and work ethic to delight our customers and ensure revenue retention
- Be curious and coachable, driven to learn and grow
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Share BrightInsight’s vision to use technology to transform healthcare
What you’ll accomplish
As a founding member of the Customer Success team, your role is to lead enterprise-level relationships with our existing life sciences customers in order to ensure their delight in standing up and using the BrightInsight platform:
- Ensure account-level governance, by preparing and running executive-level Joint Steering Committee meetings and conducting regular 1:1 meetings with key customer stakeholders
- Delight customers, by deeply understanding and empathizing with the customer experience, quantifying their sentiment, representing their voice with BrightInsight Project Delivery and Product teams, and bringing necessary change quickly
- Conceive of, and articulate, strategic and execution value, by understanding the strategic priorities of the customer, linking these priorities to the value delivered by the BrightInsight platform, communicating that value with customers both formally and informally, and focusing our efforts on initiatives that will drive the greatest customer value
What we’re looking for
- Relevant experience: At least 6 years of experience in a customer success-related role, ideally with at least 2 years of management consulting and experience at a software company
- Customer empathy: Passion to understand customer needs and create solutions that delight
- Bias to action: Desire to take ownership and drive work product forward / to completion
- Interpersonal skills: Able to craft a compelling story and effectively communicate vision and value of BrightInsight to a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Business judgment: Able to prioritize and focus on the most important opportunities in an environment with competing demands
- Attention to detail: Able to pay careful attention to deliverables to minimize avoidable errors
- Startup experience and attitude: Desire to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Passion for digital health: Demonstrated interest in the use of technology for healthcare
- Insatiable curiosity: Able to ramp up quickly in role and learn how to succeed in a rapidly evolving environment
What you’ll love about us
- Work with amazing colleagues and demanding customers driving the future of healthcare
- Full time position with competitive salary and meaningful stock options
- Full range of medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k match
- Life insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Other benefits, e.g., One Medical, Headspace
At our core, we value partnership. We are strategic partners to our customers, and we partner together every day to achieve our vision of transforming patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare.
Passionate about transforming care and patient outcomes
Accountable to one another, our valued customers and our mission-critical projects
Respectful of one another, our customers and the data that we manage
Trust each other and display integrity in everything we do
Nimble and agile in our work, but without short cuts
Excellence in the products we deliver and people we hire
Real world impact – we aim to positively impact healthcare globally by executing every day on our mission of accelerating digital health innovation for our biopharma and medtech customers
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religious belief, colour, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight makes reasonable adjustments so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.