With over 400M connected medical devices worldwide and the value of the healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) market valued at $163 billion, it’s no surprise that venture funding in the Digital Health space has hit record highs year after year. What’s clear is that all of healthcare’s future products – medical devices, combination products, wearables, Software as Medical Device and more – will all be digitally driven.
Backed by top healthcare and technology VCs, BrightInsight is a Silicon Valley startup that provides the leading global regulated digital health platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies.
We are a passionate team with first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space. We are mission-driven individuals who wholeheartedly believe in our vision to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare.
Since launching the BrightInsight Platform in 2018, we have become the de facto regulated digital health platform for biopharma and medtech, and have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with 4 of the world’s top 20 biopharma companies.
BrightInsight was selected as Google Cloud’s Partner of the Year for Healthcare for two consecutive years, featured as the cover story for CIOReview Magazine’s “20 Most Promising Biotech Solution Providers 2019," included in The Journal of mHealth's “2020 Global Digital Health 100,” and our award-winning platform was selected as the “Best IoT Healthcare Platform” in the 2019 MedTech Breakthrough Awards. BrightInsight has been featured in top business and healthcare publications including Forbes, Business Insider, TechCrunch, MedCity News, Silicon Valley Business Journal, MassDevice, MobiHealthNews, HIT Consultant and more.
If you enjoy working with solution-oriented, driven colleagues in an agile, bureaucratic-free environment, then come join us at BrightInsight. To read more on our award-winning BrightInsight Platform see https://brightinsight.com/careers.
We are looking for a rockstar individual to join our Marketing Team as the Director of Product Marketing, to develop BrightInsight’s strategic product marketing program from the ground up.
Here is what you’ll accomplish:
- Develop strategic product marketing program from the ground up
- Build product marketing plans and activities for BrightInsight’s suite of solutions including its core offering, the BrightInsight Platform, its starter software assets (including its Clinical Trial Offering) and the corresponding support and maintenance services for these products
- Collaborate closely with the Product team and the global Brand and Demand Center leads to develop and communicate product positioning that demonstrates the value of BrightInsight’s solutions to our customers (the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies)
- Develop pricing in partnership with Product and Sales
- Craft content that conveys the value and differentiation of BrightInsight’s solutions, including Brochures, White Papers, Product Briefs, Case Studies, Webinars, Videos and more.
- Collaborate closely with Sales
- Develop robust sales toolkit and lead sales trainings on these materials
- Lead the Competitive Intelligence Program to monitor and train on competitive activity
- Research and develop target customer personas, primarily VP and above roles, including c-suite
- Lead customer advocacy including customer interviews, case study development, joint marketing activities, and more
- Develop and conduct compelling product demos for events, customers, etc.
- Position reports to VP of Marketing
Here is some of what you’ll need (required skills/education):
- Applicant should be a highly experienced product marketing professional with deep experience in the digital health area, preferably with a focus on marketing software solutions to biopharma and medtech companies
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience in healthcare and digital health
- Candidate should be a team player able to effectively work with a wide range of both internal personnel and outside vendors, from technical functional experts (e.g., product managers) to creative (e.g., writers, creative agencies)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging
- Ability to translate complex technical features into clear benefits for our biopharma and medtech customers
- Highly productive, self-starter able to produce high quality, targeted sales collateral and other related outputs on time
- Startup experience and attitude (roll up your sleeves)
- Bachelor’s degree
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.