With over 400M connected medical devices worldwide and the value of the healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) market valued at $163 billion, it’s no surprise that venture funding in the Digital Health space has hit record highs year after year. What’s clear is that all of healthcare’s future products – medical devices, combination products, wearables, Software as Medical Device and more – will all be digitally driven.
If you want to become a next-generation disruptive leader in healthcare, you need to be working in Digital Health now. And there’s no better place to get deep experience in Digital Health than with BrightInsight, the VC-backed Silicon Valley startup that provides the leading global regulated IoT platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies. We are headquartered in San Francisco with an office in London and employees throughout Europe, and are rapidly expanding our company to serve our European clients
We are a team of experienced professionals who are passionate about transforming patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare. Our mission is to accelerate regulated digital health innovation for our biopharma and medtech customers through our scalable medical-grade platform
In the past year, the award-winning BrightInsight Platform was selected as the “Best IoT Healthcare Platform” in the 2019 MedTech Breakthrough Awards, the “2018 Google Cloud Partner of the Year for Healthcare and Life Sciences,” was featured as the cover story for CIOReview Magazine’s “20 Most Promising Biotech Solution Providers 2019," and was included in The Journal of mHealth's “2020 Global Digital Health 100”.
If you enjoy working with solution-oriented, driven colleagues in an agile, beaurocratic-free environment, then come join us at BrightInsight.
The Maintenance and Support Program Manager will be the main point of contact for operational or executional issues post deployment
We are looking for someone who thrives in a start-up environment and demonstrates:
- Relentless drive to win and bring a product to market
- Start-up mentality to wear multiple hats and do what is required to get the job done
- Ability to operate at the intersection of strategy, operations, external customer, and internal organization
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Here is a glimpse of what you will do…
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to assist the team to solve operational issues
- Coordinate all maintenance services based on agreements with customer agreements or as needed.
- Collect customer product requests and serve as the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Status Reporting: provides timely and detailed status reports to customers at regular intervals.
- Report downtime incidents to the customer, or to BI DevOps and Customer Support.
- Provide timely updates to customer on Incident Root Cause and CAPAs status.
- Set up customer success calls with the BI account manager and customer counterpart.
Here is some of what you will need …
- 8-10 years of experience; 5+ years in program management with client facing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, technology or related industry
- Experience with medical device product development including the design control process
- Experience in healthcare related industries; digital health experience is a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, web conference, and in writing.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Employee discounts at local retailers