With over 400M connected medical devices worldwide and the value of the healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) market valued at $163 billion, it’s no surprise that venture funding in the Digital Health space has hit record highs year after year. What’s clear is that all of healthcare’s future products – medical devices, combination products, wearables, Software as Medical Device and more – will all be digitally driven.
A leader in the digital health space is BrightInsight, the VC-backed Silicon Valley startup that provides the leading global regulated IoT platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies.
We are a team of experienced professionals who have first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space. We are passionate about what we do and wholeheartedly believe in our vision to ttransform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare.
Since launching the BrightInsight Platform in 2018, we have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with 4 of the world’s top 20 biopharma companies. Our award-winning platform was selected as the “Best IoT Healthcare Platform” in the 2019 MedTech Breakthrough Awards, Google Cloud’s Partner of the Year for Healthcare for two consecutive years, was featured as the cover story for CIOReview Magazine’s “20 Most Promising Biotech Solution Providers 2019," and was included in The Journal of mHealth's “2020 Global Digital Health 100”.
If you enjoy working with solution-oriented, driven colleagues in an agile, bureaucratic-free environment, then come join us at BrightInsight.
The Director, Program Management will be responsible for leading a team of cross functional experts in the delivery of customer focused Digital Health solutions and support the development and launch of Customers’ Digital Health Products. Additionally, you will actively contribute to continuously improving our project management capabilities, including starting, leading and participating in process improvements initiatives. We are looking for a versatile, experienced leader who can play (and thrive) leading Project Management delivery roles for long term Product Roadmaps with key customers.
This is a content-rich Project Management role. All our projects are software development projects which create digital products for our customers building on the pre-made capabilities (micro-services) of the BrightInsight platform.
Regulatory deliverables, GxP/SaMD, are as important to our success as the software itself.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a start-up environment and demonstrates:
- Relentless drive to win and bring a product to market
- Start-up mentality to wear multiple hats and do what’s required to get the job done
- Ability to operate at the intersection of strategy, operations, external customer and internal organization
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Be the primary counterpart to the client’s program management and leadership team responsible for delivery of the engagement
- Be responsible for establishing a project end-to-end across BrightInsight and the client. This includes all tools, processes, system, communications, meeting cadence, operating committees and any other aspect required to successfully execute a project
- Ensure quality and accuracy of integrated project plans encompassing all cross-functional activities (Human Factors, Software Development, Hardware dependences, Business Development, Regulatory, etc.)
- Monitor and track the project and program deliverables. Organize, plan and direct program schedules, milestones, risks, assumptions, decisions and budgets.
- Review program proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding requirements, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program
- Lead an internal team of SMEs including Product, Technical, Legal, Regulatory, Security, Compliance, and Customer Service to deliver on a customer engagement
- Track relevant metrics and drive action items based on results.
- Co-create and support Project Management process improvement initiatives.
Here is some of what you’ll need …
- 8-10 years of experience; 5+ years in program management with client facing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, technology or related industry
- Exposure to regulated software environment (GxP, Software as Medical Device, Combination Products, CE Marking, Privacy/Consent)
- Expertise with product / capabilities roadmaps
- Experience in healthcare related industries; digital health experience is a plus
- Experience in management consulting preferred
- Experience in a start-up preferred
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religious belief, colour, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight makes reasonable adjustments so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.