With over 400M connected medical devices worldwide and the value of the healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) market valued at $163 billion, it’s no surprise that venture funding in the Digital Health space has hit record highs year after year. What’s clear is that all of healthcare’s future products – medical devices, combination products, wearables, Software as Medical Device and more – will all be digitally driven.
A leader in the digital health space is BrightInsight, the VC-backed Silicon Valley startup that provides the leading global regulated IoT platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies.
We are a team of experienced professionals who have first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space. We are passionate about what we do and wholeheartedly believe in our vision to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare.
Since launching the BrightInsight Platform in 2018, we have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with 4 of the world’s top 20 biopharma companies. Our award-winning platform was selected as the “Best IoT Healthcare Platform” in the 2019 MedTech Breakthrough Awards, Google Cloud’s Partner of the Year for Healthcare for two consecutive years, was featured as the cover story for CIOReview Magazine’s “20 Most Promising Biotech Solution Providers 2019," and was included in The Journal of mHealth's “2020 Global Digital Health 100”.
If you enjoy working with solution-oriented, driven colleagues in an agile, beaurocratic-free environment, then come join us at BrightInsight.Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Lead design, development, testing, and delivery of digital software as a medical device solutions leveraging internal teams and nearshore and offshore partners
- Design and architect digital software as a medical device solutions (mobile, web, and web services) leveraging BrightInsight Platform APIs
- Apply emergent technologies and best practices (MVC, MVVM, etc.) to the design of the solutions
- Work closely with pharma and medtech customers and Product team on requirements gathering and design, and keeps customers engaged and up-to-date on development of solutions
- Responsible for technical requirements, architecture diagrams, and test strategies of the solutions
- Provide business proposal support and inputs for existing and new business.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- 3+ years of working with external or internal customers to implement digital solutions
- Experience providing technical leadership (software architect, software team lead, engineering manager)
- Experience building software applications/solutions with cloud-based backend
- Experience building solutions utilizing large-scale systems with availability and performance SLAs
- Experience with translating user and product requirements to technical requirements
- Up to 30% travel to European locations
- As a part of geographically distributed delivery team off-hours conference calls are common
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religious belief, colour, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight makes reasonable adjustments so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.