We're looking for people who can be company leaders — starting on their very first day.
Bridgewater manages global investments for a wide array of institutional clients, including foreign governments and central banks, corporate and public pension funds, university endowments and charitable foundations. Bridgewater is a highly entrepreneurial company, driven to success by our process, our people, and our culture. At Bridgewater, we have invented, and keep inventing, superior approaches to investing and technology. We have fueled this innovation by recruiting talented, creative people from all backgrounds and promoting an invigorating and collaborative work environment. We are committed to the constant pursuit of excellence and believe that a meritocracy of ideas, not hierarchies, drives decision-making. Bridgewater is based in Westport, Connecticut.
We are engineering systems to understand the world. Our philosophy is that the world can be understood, and we strive to build a fundamental, cause-and-effect understanding of markets and management. Technology is crucial to advancing our mission. Our technologists collaborate with our researchers and managers to design, engineer, and run platforms which enable systemization and scale in everything we do.
Our embedded campus recruiting team is responsible for acquiring top tier software engineering talent from an expansive and competitive pool of applicants. Reporting up to our Head of Investment Technology, our team partners closely with our tech community to understand their challenges and actualize their goals. Our campus team is responsible for hiring into and managing Bridgewater’s prestigious Technology Associate program for software engineers, which brings in highly accomplished new graduates & interns. The program sets up our participants to realize their highest potential through personalized mentorship & management. Both our new graduate opportunities and internships are highly selective, hiring only a small percent of our applicants.
We think you’ll click with us if you
- Enjoy interacting with people and trying to understand their motivations
- Can act as an ambassador for our organization
- Have extremely high standards and are dissatisfied with ‘good enough’
- Possess diligence and a strong level of determination
- Are open-minded, appreciate direct feedback, and revel in intellectually rigorous environments
- Want to enjoy a career in technology recruiting
- Like campus life!
- Enjoy visualizing and facilitating first class experiences for different stakeholder groups
You’ll Spend Your Time
- Mapping out high potential technology talent within the Global higher education space
- Engaging and building relationships with college students remotely and in person
- Organizing, tracking and owning communication and data within the program
- Coordinating and running events to showcase Bridgewater
- Facilitating an excellent assessment and recruiting lifecycle experience for internal partners and candidates
- Proactively understanding technology trends and their implications
- Managing our internship program, and helping our interns maximize their experience with Bridgewater
- Demonstrated project ownership, and ability to drive outcomes from inception until completion
- Experience comprehensively organizing and owning multiple ongoing work streams
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for recruiting and/or technology