Real Estate & Facilities Department
Bridgewater Associates, LP
Bridgewater Associates is focused on understanding how the world works. By having the deepest possible understanding of the global economy and financial markets, and translating that understanding into great portfolios and strategic partnerships with institutional clients, we've built a distinct track record of success. We've done this for more than 40 years by having great people operate in a culture of radical truth and radical transparency. Today, we manage about $160 billion for approximately 350 of the largest and most sophisticated global institutional clients including public and corporate pension funds, university endowments, charitable foundations, supranational agencies, sovereign wealth funds, and central banks.
Real Estate & Facilities (REF) Department Overview:
The REF department manages and optimizes a portfolio distributed across multiple sites and delivers day to day services to ensure an excellent work place environment for all Bridgewater associates, clients and guests. It is responsible for achieving sustainable excellence at this by delivering systemized planning, services and outcomes, even as the requirements of the business change over time. Services are delivered using a combination of subject matter experts with significant external experience, as well as general management resources with significant exposure and rotation throughout Bridgewater.
Within REF, Services & Logistics is a sub-department whose mission it is to ensure employees and guests have an excellent experience with all the logistic services that Bridgewater provides (reception, production, and transportation). The Production Associate will report directly into the Production Manager. The Production team provides safe, secure, efficient and reliable Print Production services to the Bridgewater community. The role provides exposure to the entirety of Bridgewater’s portfolio and the opportunity to build relationships with stakeholders at multiple levels. It also allows the opportunity for professional growth outside of the standard D2D responsibilities in an effort to prepare the associate for future roles throughout Bridgewater.
- Providing outstanding customer service to help Bridgewater function excellently
- Developing collaborative relationships with contacts in different BW departments to produce printed materials for external clients and internal use
- Building, improving, and documenting processes and procedures
- Ensuring printing devices across BW sites are functioning and available for customer use
- Collecting and maintaining metrics to tell the story of Production and determine how/if the team is meeting its goals
- Clear understanding of Microsoft Office applications and computer skills
- Previous print production and technical experience or strong willingness and ability to learn
- Hard working individual who has a strong customer service focus
- A self-starter who is highly organized and has a strong attention to detail
- Able to juggle more than one project at a time and work in a fast paced environment
- Team player who shares Bridgewater’s common pursuit of excellence
- Extremely responsible, has an open and engaging personality and a quick mind
- Ability to think big-picture and help drive the evolution and improvement of the team
Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.
Bridgewater Associates, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.