Senior Project Associate
Dalio Family Office
Dalio Family Office Overview:
The DFO is the family office of Ray Dalio, the founder of Bridgewater Associates, LP and a global philanthropist. The mission of the DFO is to provide outstanding services to Ray and his family which includes long term wealth planning and management as well as the management of current endeavors.
The DFO has grown significantly over the past few years, increasing in both size and capability to provide a high level of support to the family. While its focus is the Dalio family, the DFO shares Bridgewater’s idea meritocratic culture as the lifeblood of its organization. Given the highly sensitive nature of its responsibilities, the DFO is a tight-knit group, where honesty and integrity are foundational values. All members are uniquely valued, are encouraged to meet their potential and are given responsibilities that align with their capabilities and interests.
We are seeking a Senior Project Associate to join the DFO’s Project Management Pillar (PMP). This individual will report directly to the Head of the Project Management Pillar and will be responsible for leading multiple projects concurrently. The content of the projects will vary in nature, as will the complexity and duration. This person will play a role in the creation of the project by translating a goal/vision into a timeline with deliverables; measure outcomes along the way using milestones and metrics; report on the status/health of the project; and play a role in the execution of the project, either by direct participation or supervision of internal/external resource(s). The right individual for this role is someone with previous project management experience who is excellent at setting goals and driving them to completion.
Given the evolving needs of the Founder, these individuals must also be agile; able to think on his/her feet and excited to handle changing priorities and new initiatives. As the role will handle highly sensitive information, these individuals must also demonstrate high integrity and discretion. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to build long-lasting quality relationships and be a part of the commitment to ensuring the Founder’s goals and standards are met through managing special initiatives and projects.
- Manage several projects concurrently, including timing, budget, and deliverables
- Oversee external stakeholders responsible for delivering DFO projects
- Provide an interface between the DFO projects and the Owner regarding status updates, decisions, and escalation of ay issues/risks
- Partner with the Head of the Project Management Office to shape the Project Management team (processes, people, best practices, etc.)
- 8+ years of project management experience, including the ability to manage 2-4 projects concurrently
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to interpret data into a clear synthesis
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management and task management skills
- Core Values:
- Excellence – high standards for quality and timeliness
- Truth – willing to fight for truth, values truth over relationships
- Intolerance for badness
- Logic – trusts in and relies on logic over emotions
- Integrity – open, honest, does not filter or manipulate
- Discretion – respects privacy, maintains confidentiality
Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position. Bridgewater Associates, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.