We’re looking for the next generation of people to help Bridgewater improve how our business operates. Our Management Support professionals work with various stakeholders across the company including our managers and investors to help make Bridgewater world-class.
Management Support roles span across many different roles and levels of seniority but share a number of common key elements:
- Solving complex problems with the ability to communicate effectively to ensure the team achieves its goals excellently
- Thinking independently, questioning things that don’t make sense, and taking ownership of initiatives in an organized fashion
- Ability to connect your role and your impact to the larger picture of your team goals and its role within Bridgewater
- Partner with managers and/or team members to:
- Drive projects related to specific department goals
- Support process improvements by managing project deliverables and timelines
- Project and/or Program Management
- 2 to 5+ years of experience in an analytical support role, project/program management, business analysis, general management, or strategy consulting
- Individual drive and the ability to apply common sense and logic to solve problems
- High degree of organizational aptitude to meet tight deadlines and maintain high quality work
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Eagerness and openness to learn and evolve quickly
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments at the same time
- Strong ability to work independently and efficiently, prioritize multiple tasks, and execute reliably
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality on all business matters
There are no set paths at Bridgewater. New hires start out in roles suitable for their abilities and experience. From there, your path will be determined by you. Bridgewater is an idea meritocracy, where your level of responsibility will be determined by your own abilities and drive. We want the best thinking to win out and everyone is assessed by the quality of their ideas and their ability to produce results. Those who are successful can quickly advance to more advanced roles with increasing levels of responsibility.
We seek diversity of thought and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.
Bridgewater Associates, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.