Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
As a Fraud Analyst, you will be responsible for detecting and investigating suspicious activity on Branch’s platform. You’ll get to use your creativity, intelligence, persistence and positive attitude to establish and grow this critical area of our company's future.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Monitor portfolio for fraudulent activity though transaction alerts
- Respond to customer inquiries and internal escalations through Zendesk
- Investigate suspicious activity though manual reviews and outbound calls to customers
- Identify new fraud trends and partner with the risk team to develop new strategies and controls
- Maintain internal quality and productivity goals, adhere to internal service standards
- Maintain fraud loss goals
- Bachelor’s Degree or other education plus relevant experience in financial services
- Ability to work weekends; the schedule for this position is Sunday to Thursday
- Ability to work independently and with remote supervision
- SQL experience preferred
- Critical thinking and a desire to grow Branch’s risk operations!
- Work from anywhere
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Working at Branch
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, the Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/about