BrainStation’s Learning Product team designs and builds cutting-edge learning products across the full spectrum of digital skills training, including design, product, data, business, technology and marketing. As a Learning Designer, you’ll be working cross-functionally with all BrainStation teams, including our world-class Educators, to ensure BrainStation’s learning products are industry-driven and keep up with the rapid pace of innovation in technology.
- Oversee a portfolio of learning products on a global level, ensuring that all products align BrainStation’s curriculum with industry trends, practices, tools and technologies.
- Lead the development of new product offerings, conducting competitive research and needs assessments, market research, and managing product development from ideation to launch.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and industry-leading Subject Matter Experts to author course content and design effective, project-based and outcomes-focused learning experiences.
- Design learning experiences that blend innovative technologies and methodologies, including hybrid, online, self-directed and media content assets.
- Apply the BrainStation Agile Learning Design™ framework to evolve BrainStation’s courses in a rapidly changing environment.
- Use agile project management tools to manage medium to large-scale content development projects
- Analyze product feedback from all teams interacting with our products and develop a project plan for course content development
- Maintain deep industry knowledge of related industries by conducting industry and competitive research
- Maintain quality of learning products to exceed KPI goals
- Be the internal voice and champion of BrainStation’s courses to other teams
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in educational content and program development
- Understanding of pedagogy and educational systems for adult learners is a plus
- A proven passion for all things tech
- Demonstrated interest in learning and personal development
- Project Management experience an asset
- Strong attention to detail
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.