Junior Sales Coordinator
The Junior Sales Coordinator is responsible for the development and maintenance of the sales funnel and managing all inbound sales inquiries. Using a combination of traditional sales methodologies and cutting-edge technology tools, the junior sales coordinator works directly with Inside Sales Representatives to meet revenue goals. By proactively managing the customer-facing sales experience, you will contribute directly to the success of the Sales team.
- Manage customer-facing communication channels
- Manage person engagement and re-engagement strategies
- Send outbound emails with information on BrainStation's courses, workshops and events
- Handle inbound and outbound phone conversations
- Handle front facing communications with excellent customer service skills
- Execute and identify strategic sales opportunities through community initiatives
- Liaise and leverage partnerships with key players in the digital space
- Identify areas of improvement and communicate them in our daily standups
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven ability to work independently and under pressure
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to engage in conversations with small and large groups with ease
- Proven work ethic with the utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun personality
- Motivation driven by KPI’s
- Previous sales experience - an asset
- Previous experience in student recruitment - an asset
BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, London, Miami, Toronto, and Vancouver. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 400 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 100,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world and will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, and the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses and online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.