BrainPOP is an online K-12 educational solution that makes rigorous learning experiences accessible and engaging for all. Proven to raise academic achievement, BrainPOP has been a trusted resource to more than six million educators, and engages the hearts and challenges the minds of over 300 million learners worldwide.
BrainPOP provides endless opportunities for kids to take agency over their learning through playful, knowledge-building content and learner-driven projects, preparing them for success in the classroom and beyond.
We’re seeking a senior manager to own our regional field marketing initiatives with experience working alongside an ed tech sales team to support lead generation activities in key states and districts. This is a newly created position that will report to the Sr. Director of Engagement & Brand Marketing.
As the Regional Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for designing and building field programs and custom events targeted at key admin and teacher contacts in schools and districts. Working alongside product marketing, events, professional learning services, and sales teams, you will be responsible for creating new ways for BrainPOP to find prospective customers and upsell existing customers on new products. You will have the opportunity to investigate, pitch and execute new regional campaigns to continuously grow our new business pipeline.
In this Role, You Will:
- Build and execute custom and sponsored events aligned to regional sales priorities and new business goals
- Understand the market trends in the region and build event content as needed
- Work closely with internal teams as well as customers to deliver field programs and events with a heavy content angle in a live environment including exclusive lunches/dinners, workshops, customer-led panels, and partner events
- Communicate and collaborate consistently with sales team members in order to gain buy-in, understanding and participation in events.
- Manage execution of the field-marketing plan and collaborate with SDRs and sales reps to ensure consistent and strong follow-through on sourced leads
- Partner closely with the product marketing team to create customized materials and targeted messaging to demonstrate the value of BrainPOP’s learning solutions in the regional/local context.
- Oversee promotion and outreach efforts pre/post event including emails and calls
- Track, measure, and communicate program results on a consistent basis
- Generate and establish best practices for field programs at BrainPOP
- Support peers on the Engagement & Brand Marketing team at national conferences, tradeshows and user events
- Confident in building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are results driven in their approach
- Equal parts creative thinker and results-driven
- Able to deliver results in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Strong communicator with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt and change strategy to align with business needs.
- Proven self-starter with a bias toward action
On your Resume
- 5+ years of field marketing experience in K-12, ed tech, or other B2B SaaS business models
- Track record of building innovative event programs
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce to report on success of field programs
- Proven ability to effectively execute integrated, streamlined marketing programs on both a strategic and tactical level
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value Diversity & Inclusion, collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives, and encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
- Corporate Donation Matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Friends & Family BrainPOP Subscription
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Wellness Activities (ClassPass Membership)
- Annual Performance Bonus & Equity Appreciation Plan
- Company Events (happy hours, volunteering opportunities, trivia nights and monthly Town Halls)
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community.
For this role, we are able to employ remotely out of the following approved hiring states:
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.