Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Reporting to our Head of People, the People Associate will provide effective HR support to our global employee base and work on company-wide HR initiatives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Support a positive onboarding experience through effective coordination and delivery of logistics, start date preparation activities, and new hire orientation program.
- Maintain data entry of new hires, job changes, terminations, and leaves of absence, while ensuring accuracy and integrity. Maintain and file correspondence, reports as well as sensitive and confidential data, employee files and documents.
- Support payroll processing and administration of the company option plan
- Advise employees of appropriate HR policy and procedure to address any concerns they have, i.e. policy interpretation, payroll and banking queries, assisting employees where appropriate in resolving their concerns quickly and efficiently.
- Assist Head of People in implementation of HR initiatives and programming
- Other duties assigned by the company.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity and confidentiality
- Minimum four years experience in the Human Resources field
- Strong computer skills with proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, et. al.) as well as experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and payroll systems
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation, with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional behavior in dealing with people at all level
- Knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines (Administration, benefits, payroll, etc.) preferred
- Experience with benefits administration, local tax reporting, and management of stock plan preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, or a related discipline preferred
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office locations in the heart of London
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Resume and/or CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github or Stackoverflow.
- Personal websites or blogs (if applicable).
- Your favorite GIF.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.