At Blitz, we’re redefining gaming with a revolutionary software to transform the way that gamers play (check out blitz.gg). Our app helps gamers improve by analyzing real-time data from your gameplay and relaying it back to you in a way that empowers you to level up your skills. At Blitz, our value of empowerment extends to our employees as well with the support we give for our team to advance in their careers.
Blitz is looking for a native engineer with proficiency in modern C++ and programming principles to join our team. Our native engineers improve and expand our existing systems and work as a team to adapt to business needs. This role is an integral part of the foundational improvements that make our esport coaching app the best on the market.
What You’ll Do
- Actively communicate and participate in discussions around improvements to our app
- Utilize your knowledge of C++ to improve upon the foundation of our application
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering team for software development handoffs
- Contribute to the efficiency of our app with ideas and engineering solutions that improve quality
- Create low-level systems to support multiple projects with high impact
What It Takes To Be Successful
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge of C programming principles and modern C++ programming
- Basic understanding of x86/64 ISA
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Understanding of different requirements for different user hardware
- Knowledge of Windows Systems (MacOS and Linux are bonus)
What We Offer
- An organization focused on growth and shared success
- Highly engaged leadership team with expert knowledge of gaming
- Excellent reputation with players, studios, and publishers in the industry
- Opportunities to learn and grow with the company
- A performance culture focused on career development and success
Pay and Benefits
- Annual salary range: $100k-130k USD + bonus
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 100% employee covered Medical, Dental, and Vision plan
- 401k matching
- Company-wide team building events
Salary for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education.
Please note: We have a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all employees. All employees who will be onsite will need to be fully vaccinated. The mandate is subject to accommodation in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Blitz is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law.