Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
The health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, all employees working in the U.S. whose positions involve in-person interaction with other employees or third parties are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. More details will be shared during the recruiting process.
Whether this is an in office or remote first role, the position will require proof of vaccination unless Blend grants you an exemption.
The Solution Owner role works with our largest customers to design impactful solutions leveraging Blend’s platform and ecosystem. You’ll collaborate closely with our customer’s innovation, product and technology teams to find creative technology solutions based on their business needs. You will operate as an extension of the Blend Product organization, working closely with the internal teams to ensure alignment and drive required build to meet the customer need. You are responsible for driving solutions from concept through design and handing the execution teams all the necessary documentation to be successful.
How you'll contribute:
- Own the Blend product implementation for strategic customer(s)
- Understand and document customer value drivers, business goals and business processes
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to bring new product ideas from concept through design
- Create and grow strategic customer relationships for personas such as Head of Product, Chief Innovation Officer, Product Manager, Chief Technology Officer and more.
- Drive Blend platform improvements and prioritization based on customer needs
- Participate in account strategy, marketing and selling opportunities along with other account leadership
Who you are:
- 5+ years relevant experience building innovative product solutions for consumers within the financial technology industry, preferably within a SaaS model
- Preferred experience in low-code or no-code platform implementations
- Knowledge of and experience building heavily integrated product solutions, both with internal and external services
- Knowledge of consumer lending products, processes and industry trends
- Experience building and managing executive level customer relationships
- Proven experience solving business problems with software solutions
- Experience bringing a product from concept through design including wireframing, prototyping, grooming, requirements gathering, etc.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19