BitMEX is the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD a day.
The Client & Business Development team is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, the coverage and growth of Corporate and VIP clients, maintaining existing business relationships with our partners in the region, conducting competitive market analysis, and enhancement of brand recognition.
This role will be part of that global team, initially focusing on clients in APAC. On a regional level they will work closely with other teams to provide insight and feedback about products and features on the platform with the ultimate end goal of generating more users on the BitMEX platform.
- Provide best-in-class coverage and support to our larger and Corporate clients; build deep relationships to increase loyalty
- Work our leads pipeline and identify new prospective clients with the goal of getting them onboarded and trading
- Assist with the client onboarding and trading experience
- Suggest tools, products, and strategies to help clients maximize their trading potential
- Share client feedback with BitMEX product and engineering teams and write specific proposals for improvements
- Learn and understand thoroughly the BitMEX trading platform and current and future product and service offerings, and how these will affect our client base
- Understand the BitMEX value proposition and how to appeal to the wide variety of clients we service
- Regularly report on client issues, recommendations, criticism, and trading activity; follow up regularly
- Suggest and implement process changes to enhance team efficiency and coverage quality
- Take ownership of our Corporate product offering including website, content, marketing, etc.
- Represent BitMEX at relevant industry conferences to stay on top of industry developments, enhance our image, build connections and solidify existing relationships
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of industry-related developments
Skills and Experience
- Experience engaging with clients in the Crypto industry
- Experience communicating in a professional manner and assisting with high-value clients
- Strong strategic thinking and client-facing communication and interpersonal skills
- Trading experience with Bitcoin or other asset classes preferred
- Strong understanding of digital currencies and passionate about the space
- An entrepreneurial mentality with the ability to work well under pressure, thrive working under limited direction, and a strong sense of personal accountability and ownership
- Must be comfortable with networking
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.