The QA Automation Lead will be embedded in the newly formed APAC Product Engineering team, and will help ensure our client-facing web, mobile and API products meet the needs of our customers. He/She will further develop our automated testing strategy to bring confidence to our release processes, allowing us to deliver value to our customers faster and respond quicker to changes in the market.
- Create test plans, test cases, and establish the structure and rhythm of testing
- Technical leadership of the testing processes in product engineering
- Responsible for the Quality of all product releases
- Ensure documentation and full traceback of any issue
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to further build out/improve QA pipeline
- Writing requirements and assisting with test cases
- Release support, i.e. sign-offs, collating evidence
- Provide post-release support, monitoring and alerting of system errors.
- Experience with E2E automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress or TestCafe or similar
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- Experience in helping companies move from manual to automated testing
- Experience in implementing shift-left testing approaches