What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first program for consumers to earn rewards on rent and daily neighborhood spend while creating a path towards home ownership.
With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards enables renters in more than three million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers to twelve loyalty programs allowing members to travel across more than 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees
In this role you will:
- Provide comprehensive payment and program support to our members within the Bilt Rewards platform.
- Triage incoming tickets and identify emerging trends, forwarding them to relevant internal departments for resolution.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to address and resolve member issues effectively
- Demonstrate a high level of patience and organizational acumen in comprehending the unique nuances of each partner's business operations.
- Adapt to diverse business models and tailor your support accordingly to meet individual member needs.
- Handle complex inquiries to support members and contribute to the success and growth of Bilt Rewards.
- Document necessary information and escalate ongoing patterns internally.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a support or operations-type role.
- Extremely organized with strong written and verbal skills.
- A team player who’s able to learn new platforms quickly and is patient and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Driven to take on new responsibilities, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Strong attention to detail with the intelligence to use critical thinking for solutions. Flexibility - We are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected.
- Ability to deal with extremely confidential and sensitive information.
- Nights and weekends may be required.
- Zendesk experience (admin preferred)
- Reward points knowledge
At Bilt Rewards, we believe in transparency and we do our best to make sure the company and our candidates are on the same page as it relates to compensation. In addition to posting salary ranges for our open roles, candidates should expect to be asked about compensation expectations and requirements early on in their interview process. Our goal is to highlight when expectations and Bilt’s salary range may be out of sync, and work with the candidate to determine whether it makes sense to continue conversations.
We are considering candidates with differing levels of expertise for this position. Leveling will be based upon your experience and performance in the interview process.
Where a new hire falls within a range will be based on their individual skills and experience, and how these competencies compare across other employees in the same role. Bilt's bands are designed to allow for individual compensation growth within the role. As such, new hires typically start at the lower end of the range. Bilt rewards performance and outcomes - should you join the company, you will have the opportunity to grow your salary over time.
The salary range for a Customer Experience Associate is $65,000 - 75,000 and will be eligible for equity and an annual performance based bonus.