Role: Manager, Affiliates & Influencer
Location: New York, NY
What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and build a path towards homeownership.
There are two products: a rewards program and a credit card.
Rewards program: With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards enables renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Credit card: The Bilt Mastercard gives renters the ability to use their card for rent without transaction fees. It is the first and only credit card of its kind. On top of that, you get 3X on dining, 2X on travel, and 1X on your other spending.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
What’s the role?
You will manage our entire affiliate marketing program including the strategy, development, and implementation of campaigns, maintain and grow our affiliate marketing partners, and continually analyze the program’s performance. You are going to build on the foundations we’ve created to turn affiliates into a leading acquisition channel.
In this role you may:
- Own direct relationship with top affiliate partners and external vendors/agencies
- Develop and implement strategies to help our affiliates get more conversions & be more effective
- Drive recruitment and business development efforts to identify and establish relationships with new affiliate partners
- Develop and execute strategy across the affiliate marketing program
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams for campaign approvals and coordination
- Regularly analyze data and metrics to identify key opportunities to improve KPI performance, increase scale, and enhance efficiency of affiliate partnerships
- Develop robust test & learning plans to improve performance and marketing spend efficiencies, based on data & analytical insights
- Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact campaigns and initiatives
In terms of qualifications, you may have:
- Knowledge of affiliate space and how to optimize partnerships to drive performance across various affiliate models
- Highly analytical mindset with an understanding of acquisition funnel, performance marketing KPIs, and profitability levers
- Strong partner or client management skills
- Passion for innovation, creative problem solving, and building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Bilt believes in paying our employees based on market rates and on experience. If you believe your salary should be higher than the listed range, please let us know.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 + Equity + benefits coverage + 401K matching