What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Launched in June 2021, Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees. In September 2021, Bilt announced a $60 million growth round valuing the company at $350 million.
What’s the role?
As the Activations Manager, you will drive activations, on the ground events, and execution of real estate partnerships across the Continental US. Initially, this person will be responsible for developing the building on-site activation program, including but not limited to the management of a dispersed installation team who is responsible for branding each of our Bilt Rewards Alliance Properties with a variety of physical marketing materials. This role will also eventually lead educational events and activations at each of these properties. It will be your responsibility to develop real time, on the ground relationships with each of our buildings to ensure activation at each property and manage a team of installers and brand ambassadors to achieve a seamless integration of the Bilt brand in each partner building. You will work with the Marketing, Loyalty, Growth, and Creative teams to develop and manage the operations of building installations and activations as key physical touchpoints for our brand.
In this role you will:
- Lead the national rollout of the Brand Ambassador program and activations at Bilt Alliance properties to increase the speed to convert Bilt Alliance tenants into Bilt members/cardholders
- Develop a playbook for how to use Brand Ambassadors and on-site branding to accelerate conversion of Bilt members/cardholders
- Propose, create, and execute on existing partnerships with brands to increase brand awareness nationally for Bilt and improve our membership experience
- Leverage activations and partnerships to drive word of mouth and sign-ups
- Manage and oversee the entire project involved in activating a building
In terms of qualifications, we’re seeking:
- 3-5 years in brand activations or with project management
- Knowledge of brand ambassador programs
- Previous experience working with brand activation and experiential marketing agencies
- Experience with project management highly preferred
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Early stage company experience preferred
- Consumer-facing brand experience preferred
Bilt Rewards is a Kairos company. For more information, visit www.kairoshq.com