Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, one of America's fastest-growing companies, Inc5000 2023, 3 years running, one of the 20 coolest identity access management and data protection companies, CRN Security 100 2023, a Market Leader in DSPM at the 11th annual Global InfoSec Awards (Cyber Defense Magazine) and 2023 Disruptor Gold Winner - Most Disruptive Cyber Security Software, Globee Awards.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. Our team is dealing with high scale big-data processing, complex logic at the core data pipeline of the product. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the design, architecture and implementation of new components in the system as well as supporting existing components. Our ideal candidate is someone who has hands-on development experience and leadership skills.
What you’ll do:
- Design logic solutions to complex challenges for our customers who are among the most successful enterprises in the world
- Write high-quality code, covered by solid unit and integration tests
- Drive technological and architectural decisions
- Review the design and code for other team members
What you’ll bring:
- BS.c / BA in Computer science (or other relevant degrees)
- At least 7 years of experience
- Experience in large scale data processing pipeline
- Experience with distributed architecture, micro services, REST API
- Experience in Java and Nodejs
- Team player, willing to work in a dynamic startup environment (Agile)
What’s in it for you?
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements - for parents, for remote work days, etc.
- Office perks: dog-friendly environment, fully-stocked fridge, gym and exercise classes, weekly Happy Hours, free parking, evening meals
- Knowledge training & Career development tracks
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out